PDA

View Full Version : I requested a CD on ShipIt and it was not approved

FastMady123
June 30th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I requested a 64-bit Ubuntu 8.04 CD but I was denied. Two month ago, I request one Ubuntu 8.04 and one 8.04 Kubuntu CD. One month ago, I ordered a Ubuntu 8.04 Server CD and I was accepted. Now, I ordered a Ubuntu 64-bit CD and I not not approved. What should I do? Should I wait for the next release of Ubuntu?

LaRoza
June 30th, 2008, 11:00 PM
I requested a 64-bit Ubuntu 8.04 CD but I was denied. Two month ago, I request one Ubuntu 8.04 and one 8.04 Kubuntu CD. One month ago, I ordered a Ubuntu 8.04 Server CD and I was accepted. Now, I ordered a Ubuntu 64-bit CD and I not not approved. What should I do? Should I wait for the next release of Ubuntu?

PM me a mailing address and I will send one (to make things easier, try to get other things you want in the request, I have lots of blanks and a very large and active collection)

sports fan Matt
July 1st, 2008, 12:29 AM
Is there a limit on the number of cd's conical wants to send to an indiviual?

smartboyathome
July 1st, 2008, 12:49 AM
Is there a limit on the number of cd's conical wants to send to an indiviual?

I think there is in order to prevent abuse and save money. I would probably make my own if Canonical would release the design for each version's label and sleeve, but they haven't since 7.04 it seems. :(

macogw
July 1st, 2008, 07:00 AM
I think there is in order to prevent abuse and save money. I would probably make my own if Canonical would release the design for each version's label and sleeve, but they haven't since 7.04 it seems. :(

Huh? The label has, I think. When I got my ZaReason laptop, it came with a Hardy CD that had the heron on it. I've seen the artwork for it online before. Or maybe that's from the Marketing Team. There is certainly a label out there though.

smartboyathome
July 1st, 2008, 07:09 AM
Huh? The label has, I think. When I got my ZaReason laptop, it came with a Hardy CD that had the heron on it. I've seen the artwork for it online before. Or maybe that's from the Marketing Team. There is certainly a label out there though.

They used a 3rd party label. I got my Shipit one, and the CD itself is plain.