PDA

View Full Version : Homework help :D

marenkar
June 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Is it true that some sources of scientific principle,concept or invention are from plants or animals?

I've heard someone say that the airplane was designed after the dragonfly. What other inventions were like this? How did they become the source of the scientific discoveries?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Which is the easiest and which is the hardest for you among these sciences in High School?

Please answer if you have taken up Biology,Chemistry, and Physics in high school.
Which is the easiest and which is the hardest for you and why?

I can't tell yet as of now which is the easiest for me since I have just started Physics, but so far, Chemistry was the hardest for me because of all those things I had to memorize.

eragon100
June 24th, 2008, 02:02 PM
it's true.

Torpedos are made after the streamlined form of dolphins, for example :)

Canis familiaris
June 24th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Well I am not sure but I think many inventions were made by observing animals.
Also I suggest you use Yahoo Answers for such questions.
Also if you post here at Ubuntuforums post in OMG pink ponies.

LaRoza
June 24th, 2008, 02:05 PM
For posting homework: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=717011

pmlxuser
June 24th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Is it true that some sources of scientific principle,concept or invention are from plants or animals?

Artificial Intelligence form Human Intelligence

in short my friend it the law of nature "Energy is neither created nor distroyed, it marely changes from one form to another"

an so every invention/concept it is drawn from nature.

dish washing machine, from humans. Time clocks << hour glasses << the Sun

the list is enless

samjh
June 24th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Which is the easiest and which is the hardest for you among these sciences in High School?

Please answer if you have taken up Biology,Chemistry, and Physics in high school.
Which is the easiest and which is the hardest for you and why?

I can't tell yet as of now which is the easiest for me since I have just started Physics, but so far, Chemistry was the hardest for me because of all those things I had to memorize.

I took all three: physics, chemistry, and biology.

For me, none were really harder than another. They just required different styles of learning and problem-solving.

I was most interested in physics, so it was most enjoyable and resulted in the best marks. If you know a few basic principles, you can derive a lot of the more complex principles from them. It requires a lot more application and thinking than rote memorisation.

Chemistry wasn't too bad. I wasn't really interested in chemistry, so didn't put a lot of effort into it, nor did I pay much attention in class. Decent scores, but nothing brilliant.

Biology was interesting, but too much rote-learning for me. I can learn facts, but the subject didn't stimulate enough interest to devote the needed time to memorise all the complicated terminology and processes. Still got good marks though.