PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] is firefox supposed to look like this in kde?

BetterSense
June 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
I installed Ubuntu but then installed kubuntu-desktop and will probably be using kde a lot more because I like the single-click behavior and I don't know how to change it in gnome. Anyway, the tabs in firefox look weird in kde. Like under them, the border looks funny. I don't know if this is a problem or is supposed to be a 'feature'.

Look normal?

benerivo
June 21st, 2008, 10:37 PM
Single click can be activated in gnome by opening a window (ie. nautilus) and going to the preferences. In the Behaviour tab, you can set it to single click. Althought it doesn't say so, it will also affect the desktop.

The line you get beneath the tabs bar is probably an issue with using a gtk app in a kde (kubuntu) desktop environment.

hilariusmind
December 1st, 2008, 07:25 PM
Single click can be activated in gnome by opening a window (ie. nautilus) and going to the preferences. In the Behaviour tab, you can set it to single click. Althought it doesn't say so, it will also affect the desktop.

The line you get beneath the tabs bar is probably an issue with using a gtk app in a kde (kubuntu) desktop environment.

What can be done about the GTK+ file choosers? In Firefox, for example, it still requires double-click to open folders, even though Nautilus and the desktop are using single-click mode.

:(

binbash
December 1st, 2008, 08:08 PM
What can be done about the GTK+ file choosers? In Firefox, for example, it still requires double-click to open folders, even though Nautilus and the desktop are using single-click mode.

:(

I have same issue on kubuntu firefox 3.1b2