PDA

View Full Version : In case I get busy...

mark
December 16th, 2004, 05:39 AM
As I've stated elsewhere, I work for a large non-profit organization that realizes a large percentage of their income from end-of-year donations, so I'm gonna be pretty busy over the next couple of weeks. However, I did want to take a moment to thank ubuntu-geek, Rancoras, eNiNja, jdong, jdodson, FLeiXius, KiwiNZ and panickedthumb for all their hard work to make this forum such a great place to visit.

To all of the Ubuntu developers and Canonical folks that have visited and shared - thanks a lot - you've made a (IMHO) great distribution even better.

To all of the other folks that have visited - share what you've learned and learn what there is to share - I know I usually learn something new everyday here.

And to all & sundry - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Mark

TravisNewman
December 16th, 2004, 06:14 AM
:) You're welcome!

And thanks for the kind words

adbak
December 16th, 2004, 07:36 AM
I agree. The mods have done a great job with keeping the forums friendly and inviting (not that the community hasn't done an equally good job). It seems that no matter how many times we thank the mods and devs, that it's not equal to our true gratitude.

Rancoras
December 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
You're welcome, mark.

This has really become a nice place to hang out, and I'm glad I'm a part of it.

BWF89
December 16th, 2004, 05:56 PM
As far as mods this is one of the best forums I have been on. On Gamerplug mods hardly ever reply to topics unless it was made by another mod. You have to pass approval from the mods to be able to post on most of the forums. And they are basically just a pain in the ass. I'm glad to be a member of a site where the people who are incharge actually care...

jdodson
December 16th, 2004, 06:22 PM
thanks for the cool words. being a mod here is one of the coolest things i am apart of.