PDA

View Full Version : Good laptop coolers/stands?

EnergySamus
June 12th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Hi!
It is the scorching summer, and I want to keep my laptop from becoming overheated. The laptop is becoming hot about 4 hours after I turn it on (didn't happen during the winter...:lolflag:)!!! Does anyone know of a good laptop stand/cooler that will keep my laptop cool? My price range is up to $80.

Thanks!
EnergySamus

Playa1313
June 12th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Hi!
It is the scorching summer, and I want to keep my laptop from becoming overheated. The laptop is becoming hot about 4 hours after I turn it on (didn't happen during the winter...:lolflag:)!!! Does anyone know of a good laptop stand/cooler that will keep my laptop cool? My price range is up to $80.

Thanks!
EnergySamus

I kind of have the same problem.. that is why I want a desktop :rollseyes:

That aside, I am interested in hearing if anyone has suggestions because I know from past experience that this laptop will really jump up in temperature when the going gets hot.

I have searched newegg before and have found several platforms that you can sit your laptop on which have fans built-in to move some air around.

If you do not have any sort of docking station, I would recommend putting some feet of some sort under your laptop to allow some air to escape. If you have a docking station, you might still want to do the same thing.