PDA

View Full Version : I am willing to upgrade to Firefox 3 once it is offical >_>

Lord Xeb
June 10th, 2008, 08:24 PM
They finally have my extensions that I always use except one which isn't very important

Silpheed2K
June 10th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I'm actually keeping an eye on Mozilla because I don't know if they're trustworthy since their chairman is paid by google. (Google has issues with customer data and info, i dont trust them)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/19/firefox_data_snoop/
But I'll wait and see what mozilla has in store... if all else fails I'll switch to netscape.

Dr Small
June 10th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I thought netscape died.
But anyhow, I am using Firefox3RC2 right now, and only a few of my extensions work. I am still waiting for them all to become compatible. :(

Silpheed2K
June 10th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I thought netscape died.
But anyhow, I am using Firefox3RC2 right now, and only a few of my extensions work. I am still waiting for them all to become compatible. :(

dang you're right it ended March 1st, 2008.. I always liked Netscape too but I was watching Revolution OS and using their browser a couple of months ago.

jrusso2
June 10th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Like it or not information gathering is part of the internet. Google does it, Mozilla does and lots of websites.

I have had good luck with the Beta of Firefox 3 and the RC's and I am sure the final will be good. Wish it didn't use so much memory but seems like everything does now.

mikewhatever
June 10th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I am willing to upgrade to Firefox 3 once it is offical >_>

You don't have to.