PDA

View Full Version : [FUN] Reincarnation on These Forms?

Tux Aubrey
June 10th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Is it possible that d.kusummmanth is actually the reincarnation of RAV TUX? There is a spooky similarity in both the style and frequency of posting. If he starts changing his avatar twice a day, I'm out of here. I know the Fucsia came back as a child (just like the Dalai Llama!) but I thought RAV TUX would be reincarnated on a higher plain.

:popcorn:

loell
June 10th, 2008, 01:16 PM
gives me the chill ;)

fatality_uk
June 10th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I believe the ban is IP based? Could be wrong on that and as such, unless RAV has spoofed a new IP, not impossible, be hard to see how

LaRoza
June 10th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I looked into it, and found no similiarities that indicated a duplicate account.

Their posting and writing styles are different also.

Tux Aubrey
June 10th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I looked into it, and found no similiarities that indicated a duplicate account.

Their posting and writing styles are different also.

I'm glad the forum staff are on to it. But he was a tricky devil and I heard he was moving around and living out of dumpsters and that he'd possibly had plastic surgery or a sex change.

Eternal Vigilance!

:guitar:

loell
June 10th, 2008, 01:36 PM
i believe d.kusummmanth was/is under the impression that its just OK to sporadically create threads in seconds, i think he got this impression after reading this thread

linux is crappy (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=824437)

perhaps he said to himself, hmm.. people on that thread had gone nuts! ahh.. so its just OK to do something like that in the cafe. :)

barbedsaber
June 10th, 2008, 01:38 PM
what did rav do, was he a bad penguin

Chilli Bob
June 10th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Hmmmm... 8 threads on the first page alone. I fear it's him.

Tux Aubrey
June 12th, 2008, 10:56 AM
what did rav do, was he a bad penguin

He once set fire to the cafe and used to walk around with his/her shirt untucked. Apart from that, I think there was an incident involving a set of Korean throwing knives. It was all very messy.

KiwiNZ
June 12th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Its is OK to have a light hearted thread , but I will ask you to remain respectfull and be aware of the feelings of those concerned.

I will act quickly to close this thread if I see Rav's good name being negatively affected.

Thank you

i_love_AMY_MACDONALD
June 12th, 2008, 01:26 PM
i believe d.kusummmanth was/is under the impression that its just OK to sporadically create threads in seconds, i think he got this impression after reading this thread

linux is crappy (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=824437)

perhaps he said to himself, hmm.. people on that thread had gone nuts! ahh.. so its just OK to do something like that in the cafe. :)
i can guarantee that this thinking is not the truth, because i personally know d.kusummmanth

loell
June 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM
i can guarantee that this thinking is not the truth, because i personally know d.kusummmanth

i can guarantee that i never claimed its the truth, thus "i believe".