PDA

View Full Version : Northern Hemisphere Summer

Bruce M.
June 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Folks,

Not hard to tell it's Summertime in the Northern Hemisphere.

Well OK, 21 June officially, but the weather is getting better and people are spending less time on their computers. It's obvious by the lack of activity in the forums, people are dropping out of the forums like flies in "RAID" test room.

So what do you do on those nice "I gotta get out of the house" days after the "cabin fever" of winter starts to wear off?

Just curious.
Have a nice(r) day
Bruce

wannadumpwindows
June 2nd, 2008, 08:55 PM
I like to throw on my backpack and head for the woods. Camping and hiking is where I spend all my good weather time. But I'm from Michigan, so what I qualify as good weather might not be the same as you. LoL.

popch
June 2nd, 2008, 08:57 PM
Summertime in the Northern Hemisphere.

So what do you do on those nice "I gotta get out of the house" days after the "cabin fever" of winter starts to wear off?

Just curious.

soon coming: going on three week's vacation. Not taking any computers with me, too.

zmjjmz
June 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
You see, it doesn't work that way for me.
As it gets hotter and hotter, I tend to stay inside with air conditioning, and thus on the computer. (What else do you do inside?).

cardinals_fan
June 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
I live in Alaska. It's stopped getting dark at night.

moffatt666
June 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
Summer??? What's summer? In England we have 3 to 9 days of immensely hot weather which puncuates the rainy season between March and October. The remainder of the year is occupied by cold, miserable weather with some light showers

[/typically British weather moan]

diafanos
June 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
Summer??? What's summer? In England we have 3 to 9 days of immensely hot weather which puncuates the rainy season between March and October. The remainder of the year is occupied by cold, miserable weather with some light showers

[/typically British weather moan]

We have too much sun here in Greece.

We can sell you some.

Whoever is interested just call 0030-210-4040-SUN!
or visit our web site:

http://www.weHaveTooMuchSun.gr/doYouWantAny.php?price=30euros&hour=1

Bruce M.
June 3rd, 2008, 03:21 AM
We have too much sun here in Greece.

We can sell you some.

Whoever is interested just call 0030-210-4040-SUN!
or visit our web site:

http://www.weHaveTooMuchSun.gr/doYouWantAny.php?price=30euros&hour=1

You could probably sell some of that to "cardinals_fan" during the months of Nov - Jan as well. He has way too much "dark" then. :)

BDNiner
June 3rd, 2008, 04:17 AM
There is no winter in South Florida. It is just getting hotter and more humid. i will be spending most of my time in doors. The sun can be vicious. And i am a night person.

Captain Oblivious
June 3rd, 2008, 04:40 AM
It's 81 degrees with a few clouds scattered throughout the sky.