PDA

View Full Version : Enemy of Ubuntu: kintaro

Jenda
October 24th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Check out this thread at microseck.com:

http://www.microsuck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=104749#post104749

Please do NOT register at microsuck JUST to FLAME poor kintaro!

BWF89
October 24th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I guess Kubuntu is ok then :) .

xequence
October 24th, 2005, 10:53 PM
What do you expect from someone with that avatar?

http://www.microsuck.com/forums/image.php?u=3541&dateline=1124920728

I registered, but I just told them that they shouldent call an OS inferior just because they dont like it :P Ill probably browse around the site for awhile too.

Goober
October 25th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Gingers, that is flame bait if I ever saw it . . . apparently the rules for posting there are considerably more lax then around here. Also, a lot of misconceptions about Ubuntu. Sure, it looks like crap when you first log in, but that is why you can change it all. Just change the colours and the themes and get some gDesklets and Apps, THEN it will look like something.

BoyOfDestiny
October 25th, 2005, 06:37 AM
I read a little bit then stopped... I cannot respect conspiracy theories when they have typos. Honestly, it just ruins any shred of credibility.

P.S I hope my post doesn't have typos. :)

Lovechild
October 25th, 2005, 06:46 AM
I read a little bit then stopped... I cannot respect conspiracy theories when they have typos. Honestly, it just ruins any shred of credibility.

P.S I hope my post doesn't have typos. :)

Because God forbid someone fails to speak english perfectly, you know some of us don't even speak it as our native language.

You will be fully allowed to complain about my english the day you speak fluent danish - at least following your own hypocritical standard.

Jenda
October 25th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Because God forbid someone fails to speak english perfectly, you know some of us don't even speak it as our native language.
I for one...

I registered, but I just told them that they shouldent call an OS inferior just because they dont like it :P Ill probably browse around the site for awhile too.
Oh come on. They aren't stupid. They are Microsoft-haters. The Microsoft Eradication Society. But the site is dead because the admin is nowhere to be found. Only the forums live and that only on a very private scale. Just a couple of buddies chatting away.

The thread is a joke.

Jenda
October 25th, 2005, 07:21 AM
And yes, we do use all the language we want there. Hell, the site used to be f***microsoft.com!!! Try it, the address still works.

poofyhairguy
October 25th, 2005, 08:03 AM

Which makes me feel bad when I have typos on the forum.

trilo
October 25th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Who cares?

In the immortal words of C. Montgomery Burns, 'Find something to do."

BoyOfDestiny
October 25th, 2005, 08:45 AM

You will be fully allowed to complain about my english the day you speak fluent danish - at least following your own hypocritical standard.

Actually, I find your English excellent.
All I'm saying is that if anyone would like to write a conspiracy theory to use a spell checker.
That is all.
I did not mention grammar or specific language... Quite odd that you interpreted it as such.
Never once did I even mention speaking (you can write without a tongue last I checked.)
As for it being hypocritical, I do try and avoid spelling errors when writing conspiracy theories (I don't think I have written any, but maybe a few posts of the hypothetical cross that line.)

:KS

PatrickMay16
October 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM
On further inspection, this Kintaro person isn't worth the trouble anyway. Looking at some of his posts in other threads,

Get a hexeditor you ****ing n00b.

He's an agressive fool who should just be ignored.

Jenda
October 25th, 2005, 02:33 PM
He's an agressive fool who should just be ignored.
Ditto. Trust me, I've been around for some time.

raublekick
October 25th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"we will assimilate, we are GNU."

my new favorite quote! i don't even know what he's trying to say by that, but it just sounds hilarious.

Malphas
October 25th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Actually, I find your English excellent.
All I'm saying is that if anyone would like to write a conspiracy theory to use a spell checker.
That is all.
I did not mention grammar or specific language... Quite odd that you interpreted it as such.
Never once did I even mention speaking (you can write without a tongue last I checked.)
As for it being hypocritical, I do try and avoid spelling errors when writing conspiracy theories (I don't think I have written any, but maybe a few posts of the hypothetical cross that line.)

:KS
But you realise that isn't actually a conspiracy theory?

Kimm
October 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"we will assimilate, we are GNU."

We are GNU, resitance is futile!

That quote goes straight to my signature...

ThirdWorld
October 25th, 2005, 04:31 PM
my english is far from perfect i admit it. :) But i think people who can speak several languages should be allowed to have typos without making fun of them. About the webpage microsucks, i think its really silly and funny. I already save it in my bookmarks so i can read it later. :razz:

ThirdWorld
October 25th, 2005, 04:39 PM
((Off topic)) do you guys know why i only have 14 posts so far? I already posted close to 50. :confused:

Master Shake
October 25th, 2005, 04:47 PM
That's because posts in Community Cafe don't count towards your total.

izmaelis
October 25th, 2005, 04:55 PM
We are GNU, all your base are belong to us!

Artificial Intelligence
October 25th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Ubuntu may be part of an Alien plot to invade earth.

Don't look at me :mrgreen:

Jenda
October 25th, 2005, 09:26 PM
I knew it! Kintaro was right!