PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft - Finaly all gone!

Kimm
October 24th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Today I finaly desided to remove my old Microsoft Mouse. It was the soul remaining part of Microsoft to touch my system.

I replaced it with a two-weel (no idea what one does) optical mouse from A4-Tech and I love it, for some reason I feal more whole now that Microsoft is gone.

Unfortunently... I will have to install Win2k on a secund partion of my harddrive. Its only temporary though, I wouldnt wana torture this sweep machine for to long... no, I only need it for a LAN-Party comming up on monday, after that... *POFF*, gone!

^^'

BWF89
October 24th, 2005, 09:31 PM
When my dad and me went to CompUSA to buy a wireless mouse & keyboard a few months ago I had a choice between getting the one made by Microsoft and the one made by Logitech.

I chose the Logitech package because they had the forward & backward buttons spaced farther apart and the mouse wheel felt tighter.

Hg80
October 24th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Unfortunently... I will have to install Win2k on a secund partion of my harddrive. Its only temporary though, I wouldnt wana torture this sweep machine for to long... no, I only need it for a LAN-Party comming up on monday,'

Im A LAN GAMER too and this is the sole reason i havent 100% turned my back from Windows but with the growing support for games on Linux the time is nearing ever closer
I mean im running Quake 4, UT2k4 and Guild wars perfectly (Guild wars Through WINE) so its just a matter of time
P.S its great turning up to a LAN and loading linux up to play these games and seeing pepoles faces glow with envey

somuchfortheafter
October 24th, 2005, 09:41 PM
hmm i cannot seem to depart from my ms mouse with the tilt wheel *havent gotten it to work in linux yet* but it just fits me like a glove so me it can stay :)

drizek
October 25th, 2005, 01:04 AM
i prefer logitech anyway. i have both and i like the logitech a LOT more. the MS mouse tilt wheel felt really flimsy and the whole thing felt pretty cheap.

raublekick
October 25th, 2005, 01:11 AM
my simple Logitech USB mouse is the best i've ever used. it's not wireless, but it's super light weight and fits comfortably in my hand. i found a Microsoft wireless mouse at a grage sale for $1, but i stopped using it after a day. it has rubber pads on the bottom for some reason... and it's super heavy too.