PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Weird right clcik problem

TheAJKMan
May 29th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Hi there again folks

I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there who may be experiencing this problem. It only seems to happen whilst I'm surfing and right click on a link to tell FF to open the link in a new tab. The error brings up all kinds weird things, I've had the page/link I've right clicked bring up the save bookmark thing. The initial opening setup screen for Evolution open up and some other things I can't remember right now.

A little history to help, I initially installe Ubuntu 7.10 and early this morning "upgraded" to HH. There were no problems during either setup and apart from then doing security and other updates and some pacakage installs, there were no problems.

Any ideas or suggestions. Please also bear in mind that I'm a relative newb to Linux, so nothing too technical.

Thanks

alienexplorers
June 3rd, 2008, 12:14 PM
I have the same problem and have yet to find a way to correct it.

TheAJKMan
June 5th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I've reinstalled Gutsy no longer have that problem. I reported it as a bug and know that a lot of folk are also experiencing that problem. It was apparently fixed in FF RC1, but I know I was still experiencing that problem.