PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] problem with rythmbox help please

malanco
May 27th, 2008, 05:23 AM
hi guys, i use rythmbox as my music player, im using gutsy gibbons planning to jump to hardy heron, ok so here is my problem: everytime i reboot my computer when i open rythmbox my music is not on the library, my music is in a windows folder, so everytime i open rythmbox after a reboot i need to add the folder and give the root password, is there a way to make a entry at the sessions at the startup programs so i dont have to give the password all the time, i mean to have that volume mounted , cuz when i give the pass my music is back in rythmbox, thanks guys i know this is very easy but im new to this :) (sorry for my english).

iaculallad
May 27th, 2008, 08:10 AM
hi guys, i use rythmbox as my music player, im using gutsy gibbons planning to jump to hardy heron, ok so here is my problem: everytime i reboot my computer when i open rythmbox my music is not on the library, my music is in a windows folder, so everytime i open rythmbox after a reboot i need to add the folder and give the root password, is there a way to make a entry at the sessions at the startup programs so i dont have to give the password all the time, i mean to have that volume mounted , cuz when i give the pass my music is back in rythmbox, thanks guys i know this is very easy but im new to this :) (sorry for my english).

Is the drive which your windows folder reside auto mounted on system startup?

malanco
May 27th, 2008, 03:23 PM
i guess not, because when i need something from the windows partition i need to enter my root password

malanco
May 27th, 2008, 10:19 PM
help please!! :( im really new to this