PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Installing Office XP Wine

Vigh
May 23rd, 2008, 01:13 PM
Hi I'm trying to install wine, I am following a tutorial for installing. One of the things I need to do is install msxml3.msi through the terminal by typing msiexec /i msxml3.msi. When I do this I get the following error-

preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"C:\\windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"C:\\windows\\system32" is not accessible.
err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
err:shell:SHGetFolderPathW Failed to create directory L"C:\\windows\\profiles\\anthony\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files".
err:wininet:URLCacheContainers_CreateDefaults Couldn't get path for default container 0
err:shell:SHGetFolderPathW Failed to create directory L"C:\\windows\\profiles\\anthony\\Local Settings\\History".
err:wininet:URLCacheContainers_CreateDefaults Couldn't get path for default container 1
err:shell:SHGetFolderPathW Failed to create directory L"C:\\windows\\profiles\\anthony\\Cookies".
err:wininet:URLCacheContainers_CreateDefaults Couldn't get path for default container 2
err:msi:copy_package_to_temp failed to copy package L"/home/anthony/desktop"
fixme:msi:MSI_OpenDatabaseW open failed r = 80030005 for L"/home/anthony/desktop"

I use crossover now for installing office