PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Tom

OrcaWave
May 22nd, 2008, 12:47 AM
It looks as though I may get thrown off Ubuntu Forums as the hacker that has stalked me all over the internet (and cost us over $5000.00!) is a member here too.

I said bad things about him, that were all TRUE.

If they boot me, it's for freedom of speech, and I'm OK with that.

But if they throw me off, I may need to ask more questions about your 'Wild Dog' machine.

Are you guys good at answering your e-mails?

Thank you again for always being so kind, and courteous to me.

Orca Wave

kostkon
May 22nd, 2008, 01:01 AM
It looks as though I may get thrown off Ubuntu Forums as the hacker that has stalked me all over the internet (and cost us over $5000.00!) is a member here too.

I said bad things about him, that were all TRUE.

If they boot me, it's for freedom of speech, and I'm OK with that.

But if they throw me off, I may need to ask more questions about your 'Wild Dog' machine.

Are you guys good at answering your e-mails?

Thank you again for always being so kind, and courteous to me.

Orca Wave
What??!!

thomasaaron
May 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Well, as far as I know, you've never accused him by name (or by his forum handle), so I doubt they will do anything.

But, yes, we're good at answering emails as well.

ArgentumCorvus
June 15th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Well actually he did, he has been doing this for several years now. I won't go into details but he is a disturbed person who needs help. He violates the rules of whatever online venue he using at the time, gets removed blames me and moves to another.

I only know this because I Google certain words and find him posting his delusional stories so that I can inform the online venue and ask them to remove the posts. Hopefully he will stop his destructive behaver and get the help he so desperately needs.

tamoneya
June 15th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Well actually he did, he has been doing this for several years now. I won't go into details but he is a disturbed person who needs help. He violates the rules of whatever online venue he using at the time, gets removed blames me and moves to another.

I only know this because I Google certain words and find him posting his delusional stories so that I can inform the online venue and ask them to remove the posts. Hopefully he will stop his destructive behaver and get the help he so desperately needs.

What reason would he have for blaming you? If you can substantiate some of these claims I would think the mods will help you solve this problem.

p_quarles
June 15th, 2008, 05:04 AM
The problem has already been addressed. I'm closing this thread, since this has nothing to do with System76 support. Please address any problems with other forum members to the staff.