PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian student throws eggs at Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer

wolfen69
May 21st, 2008, 05:27 PM
You go boy! Story and Video (http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/05/19/hungarian-student-throws-eggs-at-microsoft-ceo-steve-ballmer/)

Samueltehg33k
May 21st, 2008, 05:30 PM
:lolflag: pwned

Swarms
May 21st, 2008, 05:32 PM
I am glad that he didn't give any hint about if he used linux or something similar, would have been pure gold for linuxhaters.

Maybe you don't agree with Ballmers ideas of making business, but this is certainly not the way to show it.

Edit: By the way, it was a quite fun video, Ballmers way of handling it is quite nice actually.

Samueltehg33k
May 21st, 2008, 05:36 PM
I am glad that he didn't give any hint about if he used linux or something similar, would have been pure gold for linuxhaters.

Maybe you don't agree with Ballmers ideas of making business, but this is certainly not the way to show it.

Edit: By the way, it was a quite fun video, Ballmers way of handling it is quite nice actually.

bill got a pie ballmer got eggs they both deserve it ;P maybe hes a solaris user.... yeah blame it on solaris XD :lolflag:

Eisenwinter
May 21st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Haha, that's funny as hell.

Brave guy also, not many people have the guts to stand up like that.

aaaantoine
May 21st, 2008, 07:02 PM
The Hungarian is lucky he got off so easy.

If Ballmer had taken his ginko that morning, he would have been sharp enough to grab a chair...

LaRoza
May 21st, 2008, 07:03 PM
If Ballmer had taken his ginko that morning, he would have been sharp enough to grab a chair...

Or bellow and charge?

eragon100
May 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM
That's cool!

Ruining microsoft is always fun!

imronak
May 21st, 2008, 08:04 PM
I think thats definitely not the way for one to behave.

Reading on, it says, that he is angry with government paying money to microsoft. then whos fault is it?

if microsoft wants to sell, its the buyer who is paying so much money. if they want they can use open source.

If i am a dealer of say apples, i want to sell apple at r currency, and if someome sells apples at 25r. its on the buyer, not the seller. buyers shud boycott the person selling 25r apples. he shud have thrown eggs on his government.

ok, i m not ballmer suporter, but this attitude of ppl sucks.

retrow
May 21st, 2008, 08:37 PM
he shud have thrown eggs on his government.Its hard to find this entity named "government" to throw eggs on and even if you did, you'd go bankrupt buying egg projectiles for everyone in the government. Whereas its easy to find Ballmer and you need fewer eggs. :p

imronak
May 21st, 2008, 08:49 PM
Whereas its easy to find Ballmer and you need fewer eggs. :p

:lolflag:

you don't see the essence, eh?

original_jamingrit
May 21st, 2008, 08:53 PM
Of course it was inappropriate behavior. But the guy was just trying to make a statement.

Too bad the unnamed student didn't practice his throwing arm before the lecture, though.

HermanAB
May 21st, 2008, 08:58 PM
Actually, it should have been "hUngarian sTudent"...

RSingh
June 4th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I hope those eggs weren't from the pie "Bill" Got!:lolflag:

Hilarious, although I wouldn't consider it a way of protesting.

qazwsx
June 4th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Very funnny flash game (requires Adobe flash player)
http://www.egg-attack.com/

billgoldberg
June 4th, 2008, 11:16 AM
That guy is an idiot.

You have to have some screws loose if you do something like that.

beercz
June 4th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Why guy? Ballmer or the student?

notwen
June 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Any one care to bet if shirts saying 'Microsoft = Corruption' begin to surface for $20 ?

Dropbear
June 4th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Very funnny flash game (requires Adobe flash player)
http://www.egg-attack.com/

I've been waiting for someone to do this :lolflag: