PDA

View Full Version : What really sucks about UBUNTU !!!!!!!!!!!

metalbird
October 21st, 2005, 09:32 AM
It keeps me up until 4:00 am thinking that I have it figured out. Then the big dissapoitment. Totally lost. The last post I made a message came up and said: Click on the instant response button. I looked, and looked. There was no such thing. With all of these programers working so hard to make a great distro. Why can't just one of them work on a tutorial to go with it? Could it be pride? "Let's make the best Distro on Earth". "Let them figure it out" sort of like... "Let them eat cake"

I logged in. spent an hour typing a Damn good post. Then I hit "Submit"... A window opened, and said that I wasn't signed in. ********! I was signed in. I lost an hour of work.

Tommorow I'm installing SuSe over this crappy distro!

metalbird
October 21st, 2005, 09:45 AM
It keeps me up until 4:00 am thinking that I have it figured out. Then the big dissapoitment. Totally lost. The last post I made a message came up and said: Click on the instant response button. I looked, and looked. There was no such thing. With all of these programers working so hard to make a great distro. Why can't just one of them work on a tutorial to go with it? Could it be pride? "Let's make the best Distro on Earth". "Let them figure it out" sort of like... "Let them eat cake"

I logged in. spent an hour typing a Damn good post. Then I hit "Submit"... A window opened, and said that I wasn't signed in. ********! I was signed in. I lost an hour of work.

After six months of no information on this Distro. (I have very poor dialup). Since I live in a rural location there is no high speed internet. When I selected all the packages I wanted to download it came to 120MB that's about 3 weeks of D/L for me. Why the ***** can't you put this on a freakin disc?

Tommorow I'm installing SuSe over this crappy distro!

PatrickMay16
October 21st, 2005, 09:49 AM
_____ ___ __ _____
___/#####\__ | \ | | / _ \
_/#####/ ___ \ | \ | | | / \ |
/######/ / \ | | \| | | | | |
/#######| o o| | |\ | | | | | |
|#######| \| | | \ | | | | |
|########| /o_\ | | \ | | \_/ |
|#/ \#| _\ |__| \__| \_____/
\#\ o / |
\##\_/| / | _________
\# \ \__/ _/ _____)
\__ \__ | _/ )_\
_/ \_____/ _/ )_/
_/ ) __/ ___)/ __ __
_/ ___ | _/ _/ | | | |
/ \__ | __/ _/ | | | |
\___ | _/ _/ | | | |
\ \|__ _/ / | \_/ |
\___ _/ _/ \ /
\___/ / \_____/
#\ /

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

Anyway, I'm sorry you didn't have fun with Ubuntu, but it's hardly Ubuntu's fault that you lost your post. You could try typing the post again, but a lot shorter and to the point. Out of curiousity, what was the post about?

I hope you have better luck with SuSE.