PDA

View Full Version : Ok, p_quarles, I'm questioning you here

mvan83
May 8th, 2008, 02:45 AM
You asked me in the pm to post here if I had further questions. I'd like to understand how I was not an active poster or not in good standing that excludes me from the clear second sentence of the rule I supposedly broke. A simple deletion and notice would be warranted if you had beef with my post. Infraction points are not. As they are stated, I did not break the rules. I am requesting removal of the infraction points.

Thank you.

KiwiNZ
May 8th, 2008, 02:50 AM
I will look at this

KiwiNZ
May 8th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Where was the post in question originally posted ?

mvan83
May 8th, 2008, 03:10 AM
In the OMG poniez forum. To be clear, I'm not arguing for reinstatement of the thread. It obviously was viewed as an inappropriate post by a mod (and I would have gladly deleted had he requested). I just am arguing it was not a violation of the rules as stated and I would like to see the infraction points removed (it's only 2, which I think is not much, but I do not think I violated the letter of the rules). Since it seems I have violated the "spirit" of the rules, I think the rule needs to be clarified (e.g. clarify what an active poster in good standing means or simply disallow all such posts). Thanks for looking into this.

KiwiNZ
May 8th, 2008, 04:03 AM
After looking at the post I am of the opinion that it is not spam. I am also of the opinion that it was not in breach of the forum code of conduct.

That said I am going to remove the infraction.

mvan83
May 8th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Thank you KiwiNZ, I appreciate it.