PDA

View Full Version : what's Up with This?

acelin
May 7th, 2008, 04:36 AM
I understand I cant post threads/post without have it looked over first, but I posted some posts about an hour ago and they still arent up- were they rejected or something? I had a bad week last week, and committed many infractions. I learned my lesson- not to take my frustrations out on the good people at the Ubuntu forums.

acelin
May 7th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Hey- why is it taking so long? I am trying to help the community out, and none of my posts are showing up.

KiwiNZ
May 7th, 2008, 06:24 AM
I will look at this

Patience please

KiwiNZ
May 7th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I have validated those posts. Please remember this is a busy forum. Staff will do these tasks as time permits.

matthew
May 7th, 2008, 11:19 AM
I understand I cant post threads/post without have it looked over first, but I posted some posts about an hour ago and they still arent up- were they rejected or something? I had a bad week last week, and committed many infractions. I learned my lesson- not to take my frustrations out on the good people at the Ubuntu forums.I appreciate those statements. Thank you.

I promise you, the only reason for the delay here is that we just need time to get to the moderation queue. You aren't being singled out or anything. :) Kiwi is 100% right, we're just a busy place.

acelin
May 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
I appreciate those statements. Thank you.

I promise you, the only reason for the delay here is that we just need time to get to the moderation queue. You aren't being singled out or anything. :) Kiwi is 100% right, we're just a busy place.

Ok thanks-- I was just wanting to get back to people who were giving me great suggestions.