PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Company or the end of the world....?

El Conquistador
May 5th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Ok so here i was bored thinking about the Yahoo-Microsoft thing thats been going on and i got to thinking...

What if Google, Microsoft, Wal-mart, and McDonalds were to join forces? i can ultimately see this as a bas idea..but what do you all think. Im hoping to get a laugh out of this.

Barrucadu
May 5th, 2008, 07:04 PM
They would form some form of "Fast Search" service, where you told them what you wanted to look for, based on a menu. You would then be asked what extra features you wanted with that (such as restriction to a certain country), which would of course cost extra. They would sell machines to do this for you, however you would have to enter your credit card details and so be charged every time you powered on the machine, and it would crash a lot, requiring a restart - which would cost you more money.

retrow
May 5th, 2008, 07:07 PM
^
You forgot the McDonalds contribution. The computers would be getting larger every day and they won't fit on your desk within few years.

game_plan
May 5th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I personally think that would be a disaster! Then Yahoo would be another good product/service eaten by Microsoft, to have all the good things ripped out and burned, then never to be seen again :)

keykero
May 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM
More efficient hamburger production, but with more outbreaks of mad cow.

"It was as if a billion cows cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Barrucadu
May 5th, 2008, 07:31 PM
^
You forgot the McDonalds contribution. The computers would be getting larger every day and they won't fit on your desk within few years.

The reference to McDonalds was the menu and the charging for extras.

El Conquistador
May 5th, 2008, 09:07 PM
haha well you guys sure are creative. All i was thinking about was them buying out every other company in the world, going into a wal-mart where the only things you could buy were microsoft products and McDonalds food, and the only way you could buy them is to first do a search for them on a google search bar it would them be brought to and every single thing you do would cost a TON of money.

Like i said my idea was pretty boring.

Lets all just hope this never happens!

Barrucadu
May 5th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Of course, this business would be called McWaloogsoft, and this would be their slogan:
One business to rule them all,
One business to buy them,
One chairman to manage them all,
And in the darkness merge them...

El Conquistador
May 6th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Of course, this business would be called McWaloogsoft, and this would be their slogan:
One business to rule them all,
One business to buy them,
One chairman to manage them all,
And in the darkness merge them...

Great imagination!

I really like that....maybe ill bring this about, then i rule everything. Of course I'd probably be assassinated as soon as people start hearing about it. So nah!...ill leave it for someone else!

yssida
May 6th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Wouldn't that be great? Get your fries from the same company that brought you Windows(c).

retrow
May 6th, 2008, 05:52 AM
And there will be bugs in your fries :p