PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man OS Icons

Islington
May 5th, 2008, 01:17 AM
So I started work on stark's computer OS icons: from the screen shots in this thread:: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=779864&page=2 ::

I am attaching a preview, please gimme an honest idea of whether these are any good? also suggestions, and better screenshots would be loved. these icons are highly transparent, so nautilus background has to be light...

I plan to release all my svg's soon..

Update 1
*decided to work off this :http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html for naming.
*mimetypes done : http://bayimg.com/FAjbJaaBK

Update 1.5
*started work on actions, played around with a lot of differnt ways to do the icons.
*working idea screenshot: http://bayimg.com/FAjBnAAbK

PROBLEMS:
*look at them filesizes. christ I need to put them on a diet.

--please take a look give me feedback, I love feedback.

init1
May 5th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Nice, looks accurate

madjr
May 5th, 2008, 03:30 AM
So I started work on stark's computer OS icons: from the screen shots in this thread:: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=779864&page=2 ::

I am attaching a preview, please gimme an honest idea of whether these are any good? also suggestions, and better screenshots would be loved. these icons are highly transparent, so nautilus background has to be light...

hmmm, they look a bit weird and don't match nautilus or gnome right.

The HD and USB one look nice, but you could make em with a bit more 3D feel (not real 3D lol, just more cubic like for a 3d effect)

the folders don't look very nice and look kinda outdated with that black shadow thingie.

i like the idea thou.

Maybe there's an official theme (usually for windows, like the transformer one...:/) or something u can get some inspiration from

But don't just try to copy em, make them look even better and more linux like (adapt em to our desktops: gnome, kde, etc) for everyone to use

Oh and i like your top panel, how u get it to look like that and how i get that transparency ?

the yawner
May 5th, 2008, 03:52 AM
That's Stark's office PC. But it looked KDE-ish to me with the MAC-menu. (Although I am quite aware there's a GTK hack for that).

Islington
May 5th, 2008, 04:09 AM
hmmm, they look a bit weird and don't match nautilus or gnome right.

The HD and USB one look nice, but you could make em with a bit more 3D feel (not real 3D lol, just more cubic like for a 3d effect)

the folders don't look very nice and look kinda outdated with that black shadow thingie.

i like the idea thou.

Maybe there's an official theme (usually for windows, like the transformer one...:/) or something u can get some inspiration from

But don't just try to copy em, make them look even better and more linux like (adapt em to our desktops: gnome, kde, etc) for everyone to use

Oh and i like your top panel, how u get it to look like that and how i get that transparency ?

Thank you. this was exactly the kind of advice I was looking for. I will work more on the folders. as for my panel, I have this image set for my background.

tamoneya
May 5th, 2008, 04:18 AM
I looked around on the official site but I just see desktop backgrounds, icons and a screensaver. There is also some fan art here: http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/fanart/. I also saw a couple of unofficial themes on the net but they were from like 2001 so they wouldnt match the theme from the movie. It seems like we may be the first it we keep it up. I would love to use this theme.

EnergySamus
May 5th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Damn! That is sweet, I want those on my Ubuntu PC... Are the theme/icons out already?

The movie is awesome, the game is awesome (besides some repetitive gameplay), and the theme is awesome!!!

EnergySamus

Islington
May 5th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Damn! That is sweet, I want those on my Ubuntu PC... Are the theme/icons out already?

The movie is awesome, the game is awesome (besides some repetitive gameplay), and the theme is awesome!!!

EnergySamus

Not yet, what you see in the screenshot, is just an hour or two of work, and that all that has been done...so far. It still needs a lot more. I am glad you like it.

jw5801
May 5th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Not yet, what you see in the screenshot, is just an hour or two of work, and that all that has been done...so far. It still needs a lot more. I am glad you like it.

Subscribing to this thread so I can keep track of the progress, let us know when you're ready to upload! Looks awesome so far.

EnergySamus
May 5th, 2008, 05:38 PM

When it is ready, please update this post!!! I really want to use those on my PC! How do you make icons/themes anyway ( I am a beginner at that sort of thing:lolflag:)

gotee12
May 5th, 2008, 10:53 PM
I too am subscribing to this post to keep track of your progress Islington. It's looking great so far!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only nerd that thought "Linux desktop" while watching the movie this past weekend!

EnergySamus
May 5th, 2008, 11:14 PM
I too am subscribing to this post to keep track of your progress Islington. It's looking great so far!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only nerd that thought "Linux desktop" while watching the movie this past weekend!

You are not a nerd. Many people probably thought that Pepper was using Linux... Wow she downloaded those 100 files fast, I wish my Linux desktop could do that!!!

I can't wait to show my family/friends this theme once it comes out!

EnergySamus

darweth
May 6th, 2008, 12:01 AM
This thread seems really happy and excited. Maybe it is just because I am drunk?

I too am psyched for this theme.

EnergySamus
May 6th, 2008, 12:05 AM
This thread seems really happy and excited. Maybe it is just because I am drunk?

I too am psyched for this theme.

Ha! I am just acting, but it does seem cool:lolflag:

scragar
May 6th, 2008, 12:05 AM
registering my intrest.

Islington
May 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM
So small update.. I couldn't find a complete list of icons needed anywhere so I am referring to http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html

Also I have been working on the mimetypes:
http://bayimg.com/FAjGAAaBj

I have no idea what to do for x-office-presentation and x-office-spreadsheet, is there any easily recognized symbol/letter combination for these?

Thank you for all those expressing an interest, it really made my day. :D

gotee12
May 6th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I have no idea what to do for x-office-presentation and x-office-spreadsheet, is there any easily recognized symbol/letter combination for these?

Not that I'm in any way creative or artistically minded, but I like your idea of using simplistic text or simplistic art. In the movie, the icons were very minimal but yet easily identifiable.

For the presentation icon, I'd either use "PRES" for a text represenatation (I know you're sticking to 3 letter abbreviations but I can't think of a good 3 letter abbreviation for presentation either), or use something like this (http://www.elixirgraphics.com/img/clients/pjlarge.jpg) for a simplistic icon.

For the spreadsheet icon, I'd try a very simplistic 4 rows x 4 columns (with first row maybe darker to help represent column headers). I have no idea what to try as a short abbreviation. "SHT" looks a little questionable in my mind!

EnergySamus
May 6th, 2008, 05:09 PM
That looks nice, now I am even more excited! Come out soon, come out soon....

Thanks for making this awesome theme.

EnergySamus

zekopeko
May 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM
would it be possible to have the music, pictures etc folder icons have a bigger note/movie roll?

tuskenraider
May 6th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I also have subcribed!! i am very much looking forward to seeing the finished product! and yes that was a freaking bad a$$ desktop, one more reason why Iron Man will go down in history as the best superhero movie of all time!:popcorn::popcorn:

billgoldberg
May 6th, 2008, 10:25 PM
It's nice that you are making the icons, but someone will need to make gtk themes if you want to copy the desktop from that movie.

Mateus909
May 7th, 2008, 12:16 AM
It's nice that you are making the icons, but someone will need to make gtk themes if you want to copy the desktop from that movie.

its only a matter of time im sure.
yes there was alot of CGI, but lets face it...if it can be thought up...it can be built!
good luck you guys(and gals), im definatly looking forward to this especially if it can be somewhat customizable or if it can even become an interesting project(jarvis for linux anyone?)

heartburnkid
May 7th, 2008, 12:41 AM
This does look very sweet. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it.

Is there anything we can do to help?

psionfenix
May 7th, 2008, 01:04 AM
The jarvis aspect wouldn't be THAT difficult, granted, it wouldn't be as easy as installing a program and having it work.

We would need to take voice-recognition software (and text to voice as well), and have it programmed with a "limited" AI. This has been done by people such as Ray Kurzweil previously, thought not quite to the extent of "jarvis". There's alot of little "chat-bots" that use limited AI, and, while not TRUE AI, it's a very good foundation.

For example, my cell phone has cyberon voice command, I push a button, say "text messages" and it loads up the text message program. That's just using the voice-recognition to match up to something i previously setup, to launch an application. I suspect our version of "jarvis" would be likewise as simple, ("jarvis, what's my processor percent?" "50 % load sir" or something like that would be fairly easy if it has the correct tie-ins to read it, which shouldnt be hard seeing as how widgets do it. this is where text to voice comes in)

Mateus909
May 7th, 2008, 03:39 AM
your definatly onto something fenix, the coding might be somewhat complicated but im sure integrating c++ into it might simplify things out.
w00t for stark's desktop!
w00t w00t for a functioning jarvis!

psionfenix
May 7th, 2008, 04:14 AM
I do fancy myself sort of smart. haha. Anyway, Ray Kurzweil, as i mentioned before ("the singularity is near: when humans transcend biology" is an awesome book), has a website kurzweilai.net that has a few things on it.

One such thing:
http://www.kurzweilai.net/meme/frame.html?main=memelist.html?m=6%23599

I might have to pick that up :P

EnergySamus
May 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM
This guy already has enough work on his hands... Why don't YOU make Jarvis!

EnergySamus

psionfenix
May 7th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Well, you see, I'm not a very good programmer. I'm very good with copy and paste though.

I have been working on my own "jarvis" style thing for the linux distro i've been working on, I guess I could finish putting him together and give it a whirl.

I read that JARVIS is an acronym for "Just A Rather Very Intelligent System". heh

EnergySamus
May 7th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Well, you see, I'm not a very good programmer. I'm very good with copy and paste though.

I have been working on my own "jarvis" style thing for the linux distro i've been working on, I guess I could finish putting him together and give it a whirl.

I read that JARVIS is an acronym for "Just A Rather Very Intelligent System". heh

Once you are finished, could you also put it on this forum? I would love to say "What is my processor percent" and him answer me back!

Thanks
EnergySamus

psionfenix
May 8th, 2008, 01:59 AM
I intend to, when I get around to really working on it (hopefully soon). I'm currently doing several projects at once (while trying to get my desktop the way I want it...gnome? e17? xfce? so many choices!), and I'm also working on building a suit of armor myself (because i'm THAT nerdy, ha)

Mateus909
May 8th, 2008, 02:18 AM
I intend to, when I get around to really working on it (hopefully soon). I'm currently doing several projects at once (while trying to get my desktop the way I want it...gnome? e17? xfce? so many choices!), and I'm also working on building a suit of armor myself (because i'm THAT nerdy, ha)

pick plastic...the last thing we need to see is "man dies of hunger stuck in modern day iron maiden"

klange
May 8th, 2008, 02:25 AM
pick plastic...the last thing we need to see is "man dies of hunger stuck in modern day iron maiden"

Hmm... (http://cad-comic.com/comic.php?d=20080426)

psionfenix
May 8th, 2008, 05:22 PM
that comic was awesome.

No, I dont think we (as a civilization) are quite technologically advanced for something like that yet. (power source and repulsors come to mind).

I'm just making a "costume" set to that i want to mount like the old school knight armor you see in museums.

Mateus909
May 8th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Hmm... (http://cad-comic.com/comic.php?d=20080426)

bingo...lol

MetalMusicAddict
May 8th, 2008, 11:09 PM

Oh you SOB. You totally beat me to this. :) Nice job.

Mateus909
May 9th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Oh you SOB. You totally beat me to this. :) Nice job.

gotta love the love on these forums.
thing is, theres still lots to be done and 1 man cant do it alone(fast enough), so is there anyways any of us can help?

MetalMusicAddict
May 9th, 2008, 04:06 AM
gotta love the love on these forums.
thing is, theres still lots to be done and 1 man cant do it alone(fast enough), so is there anyways any of us can help?

I would if I wasn't already working on the Ubuntu Studio and Ubuntu sets. I'll keep an eye out here though.

graabein
May 9th, 2008, 08:48 AM
From the OP I can see you're using Still Life (http://art.gnome.org/themes/icon/1111) icons. Now there was a great icon set...

Saint Angeles
May 9th, 2008, 10:24 AM
ok so i just saw this movie and lemme say...

it was... AWESOME!!

i just think there could have been a little more action but the action that WAS there was absolutely insane! where can i get a suit like his?

and I hope to god theres a sequel.

Mateus909
May 9th, 2008, 08:06 PM
ok so i just saw this movie and lemme say...

it was... AWESOME!!

i just think there could have been a little more action but the action that WAS there was absolutely insane! where can i get a suit like his?

and I hope to god theres a sequel.

there will be, 2 actually+avengers movie.

abuakel
May 10th, 2008, 10:10 PM
I really like.. that's such a badass movie!
I can't wait till the icons get posted!
how much more do you have to do?

Mateus909
May 11th, 2008, 05:02 AM
I really like.. that's such a badass movie!
I can't wait till the icons get posted!
how much more do you have to do?

by the looks of it there is/may be a beryl/compiz/emerald theme in the works...but for now it looks to be "complete icons theme" then "work on desktop theme" with most/all of us hanging around anticipating...

abuakel
May 11th, 2008, 05:05 AM
I started making my own.. but it's far from finished.
And honestly, Islington's screenshot of his folders look a lot better :P

elmaster84
May 11th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I just saw the movie today. AMAZING the desktop theme on starks office. Ill keep an eye with your project...the preview seems prefect..

sunpupa
May 11th, 2008, 07:09 AM

they are cool

MetalheadGautham
May 11th, 2008, 08:31 AM
looks good alright. Try adding more colour to it.

Offtopic: But whats this new born fever about Iron Man ? Almost ALL the old marvel heros I remember have had movies made after them. I guess Iron Man was left out till recently. So What ? He is no new sensation. He is another old timer like spiderman.

the yawner
May 11th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Personally I wasn't that excited when I read how they're going to make the movie a few years back; perhaps due to the way the last Marvel movies played out. But I was rather impressed seeing the final product.

jw5801
May 11th, 2008, 02:22 PM

Offtopic: But whats this new born fever about Iron Man ? Almost ALL the old marvel heros I remember have had movies made after them. I guess Iron Man was left out till recently. So What ? He is no new sensation. He is another old timer like spiderman.

Because most of the other movies have wound up being rather sub-par and basically cashing in on a tried and true concept. Iron Man was actually a good movie on it's own two feet, rather than being held up by the crutch of an already well known superhero. I'm not saying that Iron Man isn't well known, just that even if he were, the movie would still be a hit! That being said, I'm also incredibly excited about the next batman offering!

Mateus909
May 11th, 2008, 03:23 PM

the whole thing with ironman is that he's been marvel's middle child for god knows how long. they've given him upgrades, new suits, new roles, made him into more of a prick, heck they through the kitchen sink his way during civil war but nobody really gave much of a damn.

the new rave about him is that now that hes hitting the silverscreen and that aside for owning an awesome *** kicking suit...no one really knows who tony stark/ironman is, so marvel went out on the right foot with this one so to speak.

on these forums...as with other engineers/nerds, tony stark has or now is an idol of who we somewhat wish to be. thus the massive insurgence.

psionfenix
May 11th, 2008, 07:09 PM
I've always been a huge fan of Iron Man. Tony Stark was always a favorite persona as well, I mean, playboy millionaire that makes awesome stuff...how cool is that?

As geeks (that's what us linux users call ourselves, anyway), of course Tony Stark is going to kind of be a "hometown" hero, he is such a tech-savvy guy that we can't help but love him.

The movie just further pushes how awesome TS/IM is. COOL gear! Tweaked out!

Anyway, we're WAY off topic. lol

phynix
May 12th, 2008, 02:20 AM
What I think would also be cool is the sounds associated with the different computer operations. Oh and that nifty applet displaying the transfer of files.

Mateus909
May 12th, 2008, 03:02 AM
What I think would also be cool is the sounds associated with the different computer operations. Oh and that nifty applet displaying the transfer of files.

that applet would require some serious coding which is a lot deeper than anyone on here right now is getting themselves into...but im sure someone out there has the capabilities.

sh0nuff613
May 12th, 2008, 06:08 AM
Made a membership just so I could add this thread to my forums.

Best desktop I have seen in a longass time.

Good movie too.

Islington
May 12th, 2008, 01:24 PM
man, long thread is long...
I'll just update the main post with the 5 icons I got done. I totally apologize for the slowness, but this is the first time I am working in inkscape, and I am learning as I go..

I tried adding a spash of color like the maryann iconset, but it ended up being too eyecatchy. Speaking of, I am basically learning from the AllBlack iconset and the Maryann set. And I owe both the authors of these icons a lot.

As for all the discussion on Jarvis, Gtk theme etc.., I feel that these need way more talented people. Also: I suck at both interfaces and programming. I just figured if enough people were interested, these would appear somewhere...

If we want to work on this as a group, only say the word and I will release all that I have.

Also my svg's are quite heavy. I was wondering if anybody could explain how to make them lighter (file wise.)

abuakel
May 13th, 2008, 12:25 AM
If we want to work on this as a group, only say the word and I will release all that I have.

Also my svg's are quite heavy. I was wondering if anybody could explain how to make them lighter (file wise.)

I started doing my folders based on what I saw with what you had.. Then I started working on the mimetypes and realized how much work you have to put into this. A lot of it is based on mary ann's elegant file icons, but then I took a look at the ALLBLACK icon set and was much more impressed. I've never done icons before, let alone anything too graphical, but it's been fun working with it. I've been using *.png file type.
I don't really know if I'm supposed to use *.svg. and I've just been manually replacing the icon set I'm currently using one icon at a time... which isn't very efficient, but I don't know another way of doing it. Maybe with scalable? but I don't know what that is.

I wouldn't mind working with others on this.. it'll bring some insight onto what goes into making these themes.

EnergySamus
May 13th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I want to work on it, but I have a 5% knowledge of programming:(
I have no clue on how to design stuff.

EnergySamus

The_Icon
May 14th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I also created an account here to take advantage of the Iron Man designs!

I'll make a more formal introduction elsewhere. But you guys rock!

ElSlunko
May 15th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Wow! Awesome work, keep it up!

Challengemaster
May 17th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Awesome. Can't wait for this/these :D

ps. Who's working on the suit? There's someone on the icons/jarvis.. where's the suit :D

LeoSolaris
May 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I wonder if anyone has simply thought to ASK the producers of Iron Man if they made it or simply CG'ed it together. If it is an actual Linux set up, they may be willing to share it.

I'll go look to see if I can find contact info. Yay google!

Leo

klange
May 17th, 2008, 11:56 PM
I wonder if anyone has simply thought to ASK the producers of Iron Man if they made it or simply CG'ed it together. If it is an actual Linux set up, they may be willing to share it.

The guys in Hollywood usually don't answer questions about anything, and will pretty much never release things they used to make their movies.

Please, prove me wrong, that would be awesome!

abuakel
May 17th, 2008, 11:59 PM

I'll go look to see if I can find contact info. Yay google!

Leo

That's actually not a bad idea. Hopefully they didn't CG it. ;)

psionfenix
May 18th, 2008, 01:02 AM
I emailed Jon Favreau actually, but got no response. Could try emailing some other folks, but I dont recall the names.

Dismandia
May 18th, 2008, 01:31 AM
I emailed Jon Favreau actually, but got no response. Could try emailing some other folks, but I dont recall the names.

I really wouldn't get your hopes up, those kinds of things are handled by the design and vfx type departments on films. Any producer wouldn't have the files used for the design and wouldn't consider fetching it for a random request.

Not to be the one for pessimism, I am simply a realist.

But on a brighter note, I have no doubt that the Linux community, combined, can pull together to recreate the design in all its glory.

Being new to Linux (and only just installing it on my own computer as I write this) I am eager to get going in chipping in on the design process and I will get working on recreating as many sections of the design as I can make out from the low quality images currently on the net as soon as the OS is installed.

psionfenix
May 18th, 2008, 02:03 AM
I was actually emailing him for a different reason, and just added that in there. So, yeah.

I think we can get something together, just a matter of pooling our resources. Would and IRC channel help?

Mateus909
May 18th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I was actually emailing him for a different reason, and just added that in there. So, yeah.

I think we can get something together, just a matter of pooling our resources. Would and IRC channel help?

that may depend on timezones.

Challengemaster
May 18th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Good idea, but I doubt they'd be willing to share as easily as you may think.. here's hoping though :D

BLTicklemonster
May 20th, 2008, 05:20 AM
This ought to be cool.

EnergySamus
May 23rd, 2008, 05:32 PM
Any new updates?

EnergySamus

aschwerin.moses
May 24th, 2008, 01:15 PM
yea... any progress ????.. im waiting to use these icons

EnergySamus
May 30th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Update 1
*decided to work off this :http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html for naming.

Update 1.5
*started work on actions, played around with a lot of differnt ways to do the icons.

I like the Update 1, but update 1.5 looks a bit different... not to be mean, but it is kind of ugly. I would like to see the original idea + update 1 be a main part of the theme!

Keep Up The Excellent work!

EnergySamus

abuakel
May 30th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I would like to see the original idea + update 1 be a main part of the theme!

Keep Up The Excellent work!

EnergySamus

Yes, I second what EnergySamus said.

elmaster84
June 28th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I was wondering if there is any new update!!!????
Im really looking foward for this icons.
Keep up the excellent work.

WolfpackWB
November 4th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Yeah I wanna know too if there are any updates!!!

Ive been searching up and down for stuff like this

Keep up the good work!

benreilly
December 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
Wow... so all this time I have been looking for people as enthusiastic as myself in creating JARVIS system and/or look and feel... you were all here! I have been working on JARVIS in one form or another since the movie came out. I think you all expressed my joy at the movie in better words than I could've used :-)

I've been working on it using my mac, but given I'm using Java, I'd like to be able to use it on Ubuntu as well. Yes, I'm including some AI (or something close to it) and want some graphical features and voice-to-text features too, but that's secondary as it will take a heck of a lot of work!

Anyways, anyone interested still...?

CholericKoala
December 3rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
I'm no good at programming but more power to ya. I'd love to see something like that out.

pinged
December 27th, 2008, 12:15 PM
I've just found out that apple are planning on a 3d desktop with Icons similarly stacked like the ones in Starks office

Don't know where I saw it, I'll try to post a link

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet

EDIT: Found link (http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/12/11/apple_working_on_3d_mac_os_x_user_interface_images .html)

hurtzmyhead
February 28th, 2009, 05:11 AM
yes please post the Jarvis java code!

hurtzmyhead
February 28th, 2009, 05:12 AM
yes, please post that java code!

gabe94
March 18th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Wow... so all this time I have been looking for people as enthusiastic as myself in creating JARVIS system and/or look and feel... you were all here! I have been working on JARVIS in one form or another since the movie came out. I think you all expressed my joy at the movie in better words than I could've used :-)

I've been working on it using my mac, but given I'm using Java, I'd like to be able to use it on Ubuntu as well. Yes, I'm including some AI (or something close to it) and want some graphical features and voice-to-text features too, but that's secondary as it will take a heck of a lot of work!

Anyways, anyone interested still...?
Yes i am a considerably good programmer. i have been programming in C and C++ for about 5 years, not to mention my experience in web design and gfx design. i would like to put together a team of researchers and programmers to start working on jarvis. not the hardware yet. but all the software. please contact me at parmleyinteractive@gmail.com

lilkid678
August 12th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Hey urm I was woundering Has anyone made a replica of his computers yet??...J.A.R.V.I.S?? ANYTHING??:confused::(

Republik
August 19th, 2009, 09:15 AM
hey, I don't know a thing about linux but I thought it would be nice to have a portable OS like in Iron Man.

Pixel Liberation Front worked on the interface and you can get good close ups of what they did here
http://www.thefront.com/vfx.php?view=7

and here's the work they did on the Jarvis HUD
http://marvel.com/videos/428.Iron_Man_Flash_Drive%7Ecolon%7E_Heads_Up_Displ ay

renkinjutsu
October 19th, 2009, 09:22 AM

Are the svg's ripe yet? Your screenshot's are lookin' gooooood

Exodist
October 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Old dead thread..
Prob better to start a new one and link the 3 or 4 threads on the forums from it for reference.

benreilly
June 17th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Did anyone start a new thread on this? GoogleWave is the perfect tool for collab on a project like Jarvis...who's with me?

Republik
July 21st, 2010, 01:46 PM
http://perceptionnyc.com/content/iron-man-2

You may want to make the interface from the new Iron Man movie :popcorn:

benreilly
March 29th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Someone has made progress on re-creating Jarvis... they have a few videos and a facebook page complete with conversation examples over gtalk with Jarvis... check it out!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JARVIS-System/130449203654039

juicer1123
June 7th, 2011, 01:26 AM

Update 1

Update 1.5

PROBLEMS:
*look at them filesizes. christ I need to put them on a diet.

i would like to know when will this be up and for which linux will they be for?

TheNosh
June 7th, 2011, 04:40 AM
i would like to know when will this be up and for which linux will they be for?

Dead thread is dead. I don't think this is still being worked on.