PDA

View Full Version : How to get a good how to sticky'd! How to!

Omnios
October 17th, 2005, 01:03 AM
If you find a good How To: that you feel should be made a sticky please remember to vote for it. From within the thread near the top there is a button called Rate this thread. Please participate as it help others find usefull information. I personaly make it a point to rate informative threads to help others **caugh**caugh** (newbies) find usefull information.

poofyhairguy
October 17th, 2005, 04:11 AM
If you find a good How To: that you feel should be made a sticky please remember to vote for it. From within the thread near the top there is a button called Rate this thread. Please participate as it help others find usefull information. I personaly make it a point to rate informative threads to help others **caugh**caugh** (newbies) find usefull information.

Just so you know, thats not really what we forum staff use as the basis for stickying threads. Its just a way to help people know the quality of a thread.

The process we use for sticky'd threads is "don't do it unless it solves a huge forum problem."

Since this is not a Gnome how to, or a customization guide I'm going to move it to a different part of the forum.