PDA

View Full Version : post here when drunk

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 07:23 AM
I know, I know, 'take it somewhere else drunky'. But I have had a miserable, MISERABLE day.

I gots me some roommate issues. So I'm moving out. At least I got him hooked on linux I guess.

Anyone else hate their roomate tonite?

dynamethod
April 28th, 2008, 07:43 AM
i punched my flatmate in the face last week, but that was only 'cause he kept breathing my air when i specifically told him "stop breathing my air"

SirThom
April 28th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Does it count if I copy and paste posts in other communities from when I was drunk?

I posted this about a week ago on my livejournal. As you can see, I stay sceptical and rational when drunk.

So yeah. Drinking with Marie and her mates. One was an ex bf of hers and another was this marine bloke. He was a bit . . . well . . . more energetic then I so I got to observe, not tottally cool wif much of what he said. Meandering out I went by the pubs. I wanted to see if anybody I knew was in them. A woman I met a few times called Stacey came up to me and asked me about synchonicity. We spoke a bit but it was basically my rationalist responce. I felt pained to tell her what I thought. It wa exactly like a bit from that film Waking Life. I kept flahsing back to that film. The entire nature of that encounter and such was exactly like ascene from that film. Bloody strange. Then I ran into this woman playing guitar. We talked a bit. She called herself the poet. We spoke at length. uhmmmmm spoke at length i got into the pub and they were shooing people out. i walked home and somebody beeped at me or said hi out the windae of the car or summat. i dinnae
uhm
i think it was directed at me. noone else around I was walking strnagely
sooooo
uhm
coming close to home
i meanderted into afellow named matt

oh yeah the marine bloke
had a ged. clearly interested in physics had a few pseudoscientific ideas which is natural where he is
he made a few comments about not respecting his level of knowledge
i told him that i certainly respected where he was and some of his ideas werwe natural at this stage and that he should keep up on it and actually learn reputable physics to learn the true state of things
not be too into cold fusion or free energy
ANYEHO
getting near chezx thom
hodges towers
le veg house
i met some bloke named matt
we spoke at lenght on chemistry
i shook habnds with a few of his mates
or summat
some yl was really bummed sitting on the kerb
i enquired about her but passed on to leave her to her fing
got home
little stef meandred upstairs
enquireed about me
i went upstairs
here ia m

i've been slowly composing my entry in this lj most of the night
my kas still at maties

]typos
night

Atomic Dog
April 28th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I never get drunk. I drink every day after work, but 3 beers is about my limit (all consumed at home -I don't drink and drive). Honestly, I hate the feeling being drunk.

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 07:50 AM
So here here's my beef.

My roommate (whoi's going to be 30 in a couple months) is a=dating a 17 year old. I tried for 4 months to ignore the fact that she moved in without any word to me but after the 1000th time they woke me I snapped tonite.

I ain't puttin up with this no more.

so am I a jerk? Is it the creepy factor getting to me? Who knows. But now I'm drunk and am moving on with moving on.

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 08:04 AM
god damn it, now I got beer on my keyboard! Excuse for an optimus?

chewearn
April 28th, 2008, 08:05 AM
So here here's my beef.

My roommate (whoi's going to be 30 in a couple months) is a=dating a 17 year old.
Report him for illegal underage relationship.
Do this while sober, or the cops might arrest you instead. :lol:

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Ah! There's the rub!

In my country 14 is age of consent and she is emancipated ( fancy word for ward of the state who lives off of provincial funding and ministry subsidised housing)

Boo-urns!

chewearn
April 28th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Ah! There's the rub!

In my country 14 is age of consent

#-o Canadians! :roll:

Atomic Dog
April 28th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Wow thats pretty young. I think you're a tad jealous he's getting some young tail...and added another roomate without even asking. Seeing he's likely not going to boot her out, your choice is to bail out. Be nice about it and just find another place and leave.

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I tried to be a nice guy but he accused me of being jealous! Gaul darn it!

SoulinEther
April 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Ah! There's the rub!

In my country 14 is age of consent and she is emancipated ( fancy word for ward of the state who lives off of provincial funding and ministry subsidised housing)

Boo-urns!
Did you just quote shakespeare while drunk? :O

Atomic Dog
April 28th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Hey I'm jealous of him too! Doesn;t matter, you did not ask to add another roomate, and by rights they should shoulder more of the cost if you stay. But I think you need to bail.

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yes I quoted shakespeare while drunk, I'm a theatre tech.

Wanna make something of it!

SirThom
April 28th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Hey I'm jealous of him too! Doesn;t matter, you did not ask to add another roomate, and by rights they should shoulder more of the cost if you stay. But I think you need to bail.

I have known many 17 year olds who are all about that, some quite attractive.most of them, however, have had some issues and want a guy that represents somebody in control of things that they can also run off and be romantic with, you know? Like they know they can't look after themselves, so they want to be the little supplement to some guy who has things sorted, and just be attractive and make him feel good about himself, etc.

I'm not saying that the notion is completely without appeal, but I have been the guy in those situations when I am closer to the age of the woman and usually it comes down to me not being able to provide what they desire, be it attention or emotional stability, or simply things like having the time or money to run off on a trip to a foreign land with them or whatever.

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I don't mean to sound un-understanding. Hell! I've had an adeventure or two myself with the younger crowd, but still IT'S MY HOME!

I guess after 4 months I've just had enough.

il-luzhin
April 28th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Well I've made a point of verbelly thanking all who respond to my requests for help so thanks to ya'll. And a special thanks to the admins who let this completely pointless thread float for as long as it has. but now now bed.

See Ya'll tomorrow, enjoy Hardy

dynamethod
April 28th, 2008, 11:16 AM
ha im pissed as <snip> now actually

billgoldberg
April 28th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I would make him leave if he insists on living with that girl.

And I'm not drunk right now, I'll come back in the weekend with a proper answer :p:p:p:p

beercz
April 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM
hic! :???:

Sporkman
April 28th, 2008, 04:53 PM
i punched my flatmate in the face last week, but that was only 'cause he kept breathing my air when i specifically told him "stop breathing my air"

:lol:

Sporkman
April 28th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I don't mean to sound un-understanding. Hell! I've had an adeventure or two myself with the younger crowd, but still IT'S MY HOME!

I guess after 4 months I've just had enough.

Well given the age difference, it would be far more responsible for him to sleep with two 17 year-olds, to close the age gap.