PDA

View Full Version : [other] Attention all Apple Users

cyberdork33
April 27th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Because we are now sharing a forum, when Posting, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put some indication of whether you are using a PPC Mac (G3, G4, G5, iBooks, PowerMacs, Powerbooks, etc) or if you are using an Intel-based Mac (Macbook (pro), C2D, etc).

My suggestion is that if you are asking about a PPC-based Mac then put PPC in the thread title. If using an Intel-based mac put INTEL in the title. This will help you get a response to your question MUCH faster.

stream303
April 27th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Or at least just put something like "PPC - G3 Imac works!" and we can assume that the rest are Intel. Although I guess using Intel might be good if we get a sudden rash of PS3, or RS6000 users...

cyberdork33
April 28th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Or at least just put something like "PPC - G3 Imac works!" and we can assume that the rest are Intel. Although I guess using Intel might be good if we get a sudden rash of PS3, or RS6000 users...I just don't like to assume. It makes it a lot easier on people trying to answer posts when I don't have to read through the first few posts only to find out that it is not something I can help with if I wanted to...