PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Superkaramba issues... Help.

Garf
April 27th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Hi, at work I had kubuntu 8.04rc running and had the following widget installed:

www.kde-look.org/content...or?content=72125

Now to do this I installed superkaramba, and when to add new stuff and it was already in the list...

But installing the final release on my computer at home, it was not in that list, so I had to download it from kdelook.org

Now when you install it from the list in superkaramba it puts all the files in ~/.kde/share/apps/superkaramba/the*mes. And from there you can go into those directories, change the images and code of the widget to make it suit you... And it's good that way because it changes on the fly as you make the changes.

But when you install it after downloading it, it does not put it in there, and I can't for the life of me find where it puts those scripts and images etc...

I did locate chsm_dualCPU.theme (which is the theme I installed) and it is not anywhere on the system, bar the desktop where it was downloaded to... And I know it is not getting it from there, because after removing it, the widget still worked..... frustrating...

How do I get it to:

a. come up in that list or
b. install like the rest of them when adding it manually...