PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Screenshot problem

faccioli
April 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hi all,

I'm a new user of ubuntu and I have problems with my instalation.
My problem is: Randomly appear screenshot of my Desktop area. Sometimes the screenshot appear "N" times and my Ubuntu stops.

So, I searched of internet and I read that there are problems like mine. These problems are related with power management and wireless device. But, I don't know how can I fix my problem analyzed both problems (power management and wireless device).

I instaled Ubuntu on notebook HP Pavilon ze4400.

Thanks,

Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli

sdennie
April 26th, 2008, 11:40 PM
What keyboard layout are you using? Screenshots will happen every time you hit the Prnt Scrn key (it may be called something different on a non-English keyboard) but, if your keyboard layout is making some other key appear to be Prnt Scrn, it could be causing the problem. A possible solution could be to go to System->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts and removing the shortcuts for taking screenshots.

triva911
August 8th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I now installed recordmydesktop via ubuntu software center ,and when I record my desktop I have black video with cursor on export .....
I have installed graphic driver , cairo-dock , google-widgets , compiz .....

And I have now problem when I need to take Screenshot ... I have a black picture with curosor on export ...
I am ubuntu 10.04 user...
... how to fix it ... PLZ HELP