PDA

View Full Version : Feel my pain!

andyrue304
April 25th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Hi Guys,

After a long wait Hardy was released yesterday. I was at work, checking back often to the download page, looking forward to the moment I arrived home and began to download, do a fresh install and love it. I was part of the "Where is Hardy?" disscussion as were many many others. Needless to say I was feeling the antici...
..pation.

Then it arrived! But I was at work still so began to plan through the tasks that lay ahead of my to prepare for the installation.

The tube was slightly delayed on the way home... but that was ok... I still had time.

When I arived home: DISASTER! :shock:No internet! Be broadband (my ISP) had a problem with the exchange and my internet at home was down!](*,)

I spent about an hour on the phone to discover that it was an external fault - nothing I could do about it!

This morning: still no internet at home (now at work again) and still no Hardy! :-({|= :(

Please say it's working when I get back![-o<

Anyone else have this trouble? Need a hug to share my pain!

popch
April 25th, 2008, 09:13 AM
hug

christianxxx
April 25th, 2008, 09:18 AM
That's just unheard of! They should have known Hardy was released and done an emergency reroute of the traffic to ensure you had a stabile connection to Internet.

Maybe... it's a conspiracy... Have you checked if M$ own your ISP? ;)

SuperSon!c
April 25th, 2008, 09:26 AM
"M$"... sigh.

sorry to hear about your dilemna, but since the weekend is upon us shortly, it just may be perfect timing since you'll be spending some time setting things up.

aimran
April 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
When I arived home: DISASTER! :shock:No internet! Be broadband (my ISP) had a problem with the exchange and my internet at home was down!](*,)

Where do you live andy? I'm in the Euston area and BE is sucking MAJOR *** at the moment, if that's any consolation to you :)

andyrue304
April 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Where do you live andy? I'm in the Euston area and BE is sucking MAJOR *** at the moment, if that's any consolation to you :)

That is some consolation, thanks. I'm in Stoke Newington so it must be affecting North London.

Thanks for the love guys :)