PDA

View Full Version : lolz just came back after 4 days, and who

nowshining
April 25th, 2008, 04:43 AM
it looks cleaner :P but a bit hard to find the places at first since i've been gone, and oh! I forgot today was/is Hardy Heron's Release. :P that's why it's so slow downloading from synaptic :P..

LaRoza
April 25th, 2008, 04:45 AM
it looks cleaner :P but a bit hard to find the places at first since i've been gone, and oh! I forgot today was/is Hardy Heron's Release. :P that's why it's so slow downloading from synaptic :P..

We had an entire forum software upgrade. The theme had to be redone from scratch, and not all features are up. Tweaking is still in progress so give it time. Read the FAQ and the FF&H threads for updates.

acelin
April 25th, 2008, 04:45 AM
It only took me 5 minutes to download it 8 am Central US time from the Ubuntu site.

LaRoza
April 25th, 2008, 04:49 AM
It only took me 5 minutes to download it 8 am Central US time from the Ubuntu site.

wow.

nowshining
April 25th, 2008, 04:50 AM
We had an entire forum software upgrade. The theme had to be redone from scratch, and not all features are up. Tweaking is still in progress so give it time. Read the FAQ and the FF&H threads for updates.

ah! that's why when editing my sig, it looked strange.. :P and of course that's why I see much of the code when posting.
It only took me 5 minutes to download it 8 am Central US time from the Ubuntu site. Whoa you must have a really fast connection then. :P

collinp
April 25th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Yea i was gone from here for like 2 days, while working on getting the parts for my new gaming rig (with Ubuntu, of course). I cant get the upgrade manager to work right, it wont find some repository or something like that.

ubuntu27
April 25th, 2008, 05:23 AM

That's impressive. I have a couple of questions for you:

What's your average Internet speed?

Who is your ISP?

SoulinEther
April 25th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Can I tap your wifi? Please?