PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] automatix dependency help

BrokeEnthusiast
April 25th, 2008, 02:21 AM
i am trying to install automatix but I am required to get
tengo-icon-theme-common, I have tried looking it up in the synaptic package manager but I couldnt find it. I was just wondering if anyone could offer me some advice to getting this installed. Thanks!

overdrank
April 25th, 2008, 03:35 AM
i am trying to install automatix but I am required to get
tengo-icon-theme-common, I have tried looking it up in the synaptic package manager but I couldnt find it. I was just wondering if anyone could offer me some advice to getting this installed. Thanks!

HI and welcome, automatix is not needed. What version of ubuntu are you using, what are you needing to install? We can help.

BrokeEnthusiast
April 25th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I am looking for a program that will allow me to copy music off of my iPod and add it to my current library in amaarok. I thought there was a program that allowed me to copy the files off of the ipod in one of the packages that came with automatix but if you know of a good program that does what I am looking for I would be very apreciative!

overdrank
April 25th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I am looking for a program that will allow me to copy music off of my iPod and add it to my current library in amaarok. I thought there was a program that allowed me to copy the files off of the ipod in one of the packages that came with automatix but if you know of a good program that does what I am looking for I would be very apreciative!

HI and I myself do not but a search produced
http://pimpyourlinux.com/linux-feature-review/use-your-ipod-in-linux/
Good luck!