PDA

View Full Version : Photo favour

timboellis
April 24th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I am currently designing a website where users can submit me pictures and I then in turn turn this into a 360 java/Flash view and I need to see how viable it is.
So would anyone here be able to take a multitude of photos of somthing that they would like a 360 view of, a garden a room or anything.

All i need is several photos taken 360 in portrait they do not need to be high quality.

Just need to prove this can be done by anyone so that I can stitch them and then put them in a Virtual 360 tour.

Any takers?

madjr
April 24th, 2008, 08:40 PM
haven't u tested it with some random photos u have around first?

u can also print screen your desktop n create a bunch of pics.

timboellis
April 24th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Not sure if I made myself clear it is a 360 view of a room, property or a garden etc.

Also there would be no point in me taking the pictures myself as I know exectly what to do i just want a normal punter to do it to see if it is easy enough for them to do it and for me to stitch them together then make it isto a Virtual tour 360.

retrow
April 24th, 2008, 09:06 PM
How many pictures (minimum) would be needed to accomplish this? I can take you up on that if I have a rough idea of how many pics I need to take from one spot.

timboellis
April 24th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Enoug for 360 dependant on the lens of the camera I gues for a 30mm or so around 14 pics

retrow
April 24th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Will do. I'll take some pics when I get home in the evening. Just in case I forget, send me a PM (preferably now) so that I know I have a task lined up for me when I get online after going back from work.

retrow
April 25th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Here: Zipped Photo Folder (http://nuclear-imaging.info/files/image/ImageSeries.tar.bz2)

There are two sets in the tar.bz2 folder. Let me know how they turn out.