PDA

View Full Version : Cool image

linuxluver
April 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
I couldn't decide whether to put this in Art & Design or here, so I put it here. May Windows and Microsoft fall off a cliff! I made this with Desktop Games.

SuperSon!c
April 23rd, 2008, 09:20 PM
that's terrible.

Tundro Walker
April 24th, 2008, 05:21 AM
So, that's a Windows comp, with an Ubuntu logo ... burned? ... into the desktop image or something?

Not quite sure what's so impressive about this?

alexsabree
April 24th, 2008, 05:24 AM
So, that's a Windows comp, with an Ubuntu logo ... burned? ... into the desktop image or something?

Not quite sure what's so impressive about this?
Same..

Im a little confused at what im looking at here.. its kinda scary actually

linuxluver
April 26th, 2008, 05:37 PM
It was actually shot (with a machine gun)into the image.

SuperSon!c
April 26th, 2008, 05:47 PM
oh.

Dr Small
April 26th, 2008, 05:58 PM
That must have been done with Stress, for windows.

Kingsley
April 26th, 2008, 06:06 PM
It's a fusion of Ubuntu and Windows, showing his equal love (or hate) for both.

Dev'olution
April 26th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Wubuntu?
Ubindows?

I'm scared.

Tundro Walker
April 26th, 2008, 06:34 PM
It's a fusion of Ubuntu and Windows, showing his equal love (or hate) for both.

LinuxLuver hates Ubuntu!? Why is he here then? They should ban him for trolling!

(See, this is how those nasty rumors start ... :))

linuxluver
October 19th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Sorry for not checking in here awhile, and by the way I love Ubuntu and all other distros, except for MicroSUSE.

Steveway
October 19th, 2008, 02:17 PM
My question is: Why is that pictured saved with like 8 colours? Seriously, I can't really see anything.

linuxluver
October 19th, 2008, 02:21 PM
because i used Desktop Games, also known as Stress, and that basically takes a snapshot of the screen in 8 or however many colors to work havoc on. Desktop Games is the BEST thing to use if you just like to smash Windows with a hammer when you're mad!

tenderone
October 19th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Why become bitter with MS, sure nobody here is suggesting sending them a christmas card but wheb you get angry/upset/bitter/spiteful with microsoft it says more about you then it does about them

Slystone
October 19th, 2008, 03:01 PM
I agree with you tenderone. You don't have to be a Microsoft hater to be a linux lover. Some guys once said: "Don't hate the media, become the media!"
Same rule applies here...

gletob
October 19th, 2008, 04:28 PM
because i used desktop games, also known as stress, and that basically takes a snapshot of the screen in 8 or however many colors to work havoc on. Desktop games is the best thing to use if you just like to smash windows with a hammer when you're mad!

link?

linuxluver
October 19th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Here gletob:
http://www.hortplus.com/FreeStuf/Stress/Stress.htm

billgoldberg
October 19th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I couldn't decide whether to put this in Art & Design or here, so I put it here. May Windows and Microsoft fall off a cliff! I made this with Desktop Games.

:confused:

sig