PDA

View Full Version : 1, 2, 5 cups ubuntu?

luckyaba
October 15th, 2005, 03:34 AM
What does this mean on the left by your name. some are 1 cup, some 2, some dont even have a cup? whats the deal?... just curious

adwait
October 15th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Nothing really.....its based on the number of posts you have. So the "Cups" just show how active you are on the forum.

luckyaba
October 15th, 2005, 03:49 AM
ohhh, that would explain the different labels..

lol. thanks

kassetra
October 15th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Just a little extra fun thrown in. :)

matthew
October 15th, 2005, 04:19 AM
I for one welcome the return of our coffee cup overlords

BWF89
October 15th, 2005, 04:29 AM
The difference is if you only have 1 cup of Ubuntu and you make a thread criticizing Linux you'll automatically be labled a troll/flamer. If your a Walking Coffee Mug and you made the same thread people won't be as quick to do so.

kassetra
October 15th, 2005, 04:38 AM
The difference is if you only have 1 cup of Ubuntu and you make a thread criticizing Linux you'll automatically be labled a troll/flamer. If your a Walking Coffee Mug and you made the same thread people won't be as quick to do so.

hmmmm.... nope, that's not true. A good post is a good post whether it's your first or not; same is true for an inflammatory post.

WildTangent
October 15th, 2005, 04:40 AM
I am da mastah! :D Seriously, I too would like to welcome the coffee back, it brings me much joy :)

-Wild

matthew
October 15th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Umm...no.

Goober
October 15th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Actually, personally I find it kind of annoying. Being a student, and having to contend with too many early mornings, I find seeing the little coffee cups everytime I log on just another reminder that drinking coffee might make mornings a bit easier to deal with. They are just sitting there, tempting me to consume yet another drug that I shouldn't be . . .

(Haven't started drinking yet, btw)

darkmatter
October 15th, 2005, 07:40 AM
I am da mastah!

LOL...that may br true:

But I am *The* MASTER...:twisted:

luckyaba
October 15th, 2005, 08:13 AM
can i be a strawberry frapacino?..... wait thats sounds kinda fruity.
anyway i like the idea.