PDA

View Full Version : Pandora issues

neurostu
April 22nd, 2008, 06:08 PM
Every now and then when I listen to Pandora it will skip to the next song before the current song is finished. It gets really annoying, does anybody know how to keep pandora from doing this?

Het Irv
April 22nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
What Firefox are you using, I havn't been on Pandora since I went to FF3 so I don't know if it is a Firefox thing or FF3 + Flash.

neurostu
April 22nd, 2008, 07:20 PM
I'm using FF2 and flash 9

Het Irv
April 22nd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Well that puts a crimp in my idea.
Did this problem recently develop or has this been happening for a while?
Reinstalling flash may solve the problem.

neurostu
April 23rd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Its has always happened. I contacted Pandora support and they told me to downgrade my version of flash, but its not entirely clear how I can uninstall flash.

I'm going to do a complete re-install of ubuntu and xp when hardy is released so I'll just install the previous version of flash when I get hardy up and running.

Het Irv
April 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
I am running a fully updated version of Hardy, with FF3 and the newest flash, and did not have any problems running Pandora for about 2 hours last night.

neurostu
April 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'll update to hardy in a couple days and see if that fixes my problems. From searching around on google I haven't been able to find any other reports of this issue, so it could be related to my hardware, I really hope note.