PDA

View Full Version : Safari buttonicons?

Freddy
October 14th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Hi I just wondered if someone had or could point me in the right direction :). I need those displayed on the safari buttons, namely reload, stop and home icon. If someone knows ehere to find those plz direct me. No need of the url's to customize sites. I already have plenty :).

Thank's for any help provided. /// Freddan

Kapre
October 14th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Hi I just wondered if someone had or could point me in the right direction :). I need those displayed on the safari buttons, namely reload, stop and home icon. If someone knows ehere to find those plz direct me. No need of the url's to customize sites. I already have plenty :).

Thank's for any help provided. /// Freddan

Freddy - did you try going to www.gnome-look.org or www.kde-look.org. Select the icons sections.

K

Freddy
October 14th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Freddy - did you try going to www.gnome-look.org or www.kde-look.org. Select the icons sections.
Yes I did, I also looked on devaint art and customize.org and many other sites, I have downloaded many OSX icon packs but are unable to find those used in Safari, they are very simple set of icons maybe I just have to attemt drwing them myself.

If anyone can direct me to a icon pack containing those 3 icons, I would be a happy swede :). /// Freddan