PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Computer Support offering classes with a ubuntu enviroment

tshirtz1013
April 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM
I know this may not be the best place for this but i thought i would let anyone in the northwest, ohio area know. This includes but is not limited to, Toledo, Northwood , Maumee, Perrysburg, and Rossford.

I am setting up classes at Midwest Computer Support in Sylvania,Ohio to offer four different computer courses from Basic PC, Advanced PC, Internet 2.0, and Basic Internet.

All Classes are taught using Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu Linux. For the first time ever, learn two separate Operating Systems at the same time, see their similarities, see their differences.

Everyone has something to learn, even if your a hardcore Windows fan, or a Linux User, you are guaranteed to learn something you didn't know before.

All courses are paid for in advance. This is just a sign-up, classes consist of 10 students, every 10 students signed up for a course will be notified as to the starting date of the first class.

The cost per course is $160, this cost includes teaching materials, and student equipment. All students also receive a copy of the latest version of Ubuntu.

Sign-ups should include your name, how many people are interested, and a contact # or email address. We offer special rates for groups and private lessons.

We also offer the class pc's at a special rate for students looking to upgrade after classes, or students who simply don't yet have a pc.

if interested, Please feel free to contact us.

http://www.callmcs.com (http://www.callmcs.com/)

I know shameless advertising, but seriously, the people in my city need to know about Linux as a viable alternative in many of their scenarios. if I can do that by both educating users and showing them both Linux and Windows side by side, I feel I am doing a great service offering both Linux and Windows Courses side by side. I exhausted myself looking for similar Linux and Windows training, but my search fell short. So I am just seeing if thier is a need. Especially after the great Desktop training manual for 7.10 was released.