PDA

View Full Version : Internet Radio market

XVampireX
April 10th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Hi, I see that there are already a lot of different internet radio related topics but this is a little bit different.

Basically I have this project I'm doing with a part of the muni in my city, because there are going to be elections really soon... Basically I came to this person that deals with different projects such as clubs and what not, but I had my own project that deals with a club and part of it was internet radio so he got interested in it, and so we are in the process of doing it. So far so well we've got the average price down for the equipment and soon we're going to have another discussion about whether it's possible and if it is possible then how would an internet radio market itself to gain enough people for the goal. Anyway, so that's where this topic comes into play. Just wanted to ask what would be a good way to market a radio and what kind of talk shows (The radio type, not the TV like of course) does everyone here like?

For example, if you like news, then say it. But when I'm talking about an internet radio I'm talking more about the entertaining type not the one that wants to tell you what's going on, who died and who lives...

So anyway, just the 2 questions: How would you find out about an internet radio and what kind of talk shows do you like to listen to?