PDA

View Full Version : Help (are there any doctors here??)

XSindy
April 7th, 2008, 05:56 PM
first to say, I have problems with my hands
and please don't tell me go to a doctor, because I just came back from one, and she didn't know what to do
and her the story goes:
- 2 monthes ago I started having random pains in my arms, but mostly in my hands
i thought nothing serious, but found myself some exercises for hands
- the pain startet getting worse, so my friends made me got to the doctor
that was like 2 weeks ago,
- my right hand hurt sometimes that much I couldn't write, but only the right one, so I did things with my left hand
- for the cause of the pain I told the doctor programming (too much typing), and the doctor told me to get my blood and urin checked (I don't know how to say it properly, i hope you understand) and got myself an appointment (??) today
- the pain had mostly stoped in the right hand, but sometime today my left thumb started to go numb, and to hurt
-the doctor checked the analysis and told me I lack Fe and gave me pills
I asked abou my finger, but she told me that she doesn't know, and that it will probably stop hurting

I know I should trust her, but this left hand thing is spreading on the whole hand, and I'm scared, so please if you know anything I could do, tell me
P.S.
I'm sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes

tamoneya
April 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM
take a look on WebMD. They have a nice easy to follow symptom checker.
I however would trust your doctor. WebMD is not meant to be used in place of a doctor.

XSindy
April 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM
thx for the name of the web page

p_quarles
April 7th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Apply the distillation of two acacia twigs to your left big toe, and call me in the morning.

More seriously, I'm closing this thread. The chances that anyone here is qualified to give you medical advice are extremely low, and the chances that anyone who is qualified would be able to diagnose you over the internet is even lower.