PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Can Anyone Here Draw ?

WorldTripping
April 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
OK, so I have an existing and outdated website that I'm updating, (worldtripping.net) (http://www.worldtripping.net).
Whilst I can code, I can't draw for toffee !

The original artwork cannot be used for sizing reasons, and the designer is too busy to do some more for me.

So I'm asking if anyone has the skills / time / inclination to draw some replacement icons for me.

The brief would be something like this:

14 x icons
All on 2 x backgrounds (a white and a blue).
All to have a 'rollover' state (maybe a simple alpha).

I like the style of the originals, so would be looking for something in a similar vein.

I do have a more detailed brief if anyone is interested.

I would be willing to pay cash money too as I realise that time is not free.

Cheers.

wPwLUi3N
April 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM
I would love to work for you. I do this for a profession. I am Web Developer and Designer in addition to SEO and Online Marketing Expert.

I have 4 years of experience and have served over 100 clients all over the globe.

I have full authority in flash, silver light and photoshop suite so i can cater all your needs.

Contact me at anujpathania@gmail.com and we can work out a deal.

I promise 110% satisfaction and out performance at lowest prices.

webkrk
April 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
OK, so I have an existing and outdated website that I'm updating, (worldtripping.net).
Whilst I can code, I can't draw for toffee !

The original artwork cannot be used for sizing reasons, and the designer is too busy to do some more for me.

So I'm asking if anyone has the skills / time / inclination to draw some replacement icons for me.

The brief would be something like this:

14 x icons
All on 2 x backgrounds (a white and a blue).
All to have a 'rollover' state (maybe a simple alpha).

I like the style of the originals, so would be looking for something in a similar vein.

I do have a more detailed brief if anyone is interested.

I would be willing to pay cash money too as I realise that time is not free.

Cheers.

Well we can help you to work on that... :)