PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

AnLGP
April 3rd, 2008, 12:21 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone here who has helped me with Ubuntu and Linux in general.

I registered sometime in september w/an install from Wubi and have moved onto a full Ubuntu install & am now thinking of getting rid of windows entirely.

I don't think I would have even reached 'thinking' about ditching windows had it not been for the support of this forum. It has made linux (and ubuntu) very easy to learn & use - and you guys/gals are always prompt with your responses.

So if I ever don't say it in a thread for whatever reason; you have all been a gigantic help and it's people like you that make an OS usable and long lasting.

I hope to one day be able to help as much as I ask.

madjr
April 3rd, 2008, 01:49 AM
awesome AnLGP,

great people like you is what motivates us to keep working harder and harder.

If i can help at least 1 person per day i feel really great and keeps me motivated no matter how hard the problem can be. It just makes me a better person and i learn in the process to solve my own problems like a breeze.

to me this has become more than just a forum or community, it's a like being part of a big family and even a way of life.

my first steps were with ubuntu 7.04, i just like you also thank everyone who made it possible :)

:guitar: