PDA

View Full Version : April Fools - 2008 - not a rant!

Bruce M.
April 1st, 2008, 08:28 PM
OK; I get it, it was a joke.

But Aprils Fools day is nothing here, so it never dawned on me about the wild colour scheme this morning.

It literally stretched my eyes to the limit, with some text just faintly visible. Maybe I have a colour deficiency that this showed up.

A friend sent me an email and told me how to change it back to the default.

I read all of the thread: Should we keep the colours? (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=153521) just now. I saw it this morning after grabbing a screenie and shutting down FF.

I really thought I had a problem with FF, had the screenie up in ImageShack and came back to ask a question. One of the "search results" was the thread mentioned above. Obviously my question as to whether or not there was something wrong with my FF was answered.

In retrospect it is very funny. :lolflag:

Kind of like after the pain in my butt was gone from exchanging the sugar and salt on A.F.D. once when I was a kid. It was really funny to see my step-father spit his coffee all the way across the kitchen. :)

OK, so what did you do on April Fools day as a kid?

Bruce

wPwLUi3N
April 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Me and my friends used to laugh at people and when they concious we tell them they have bird **** all over head.