PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] HD in HDTV is now non-functioning

Griff
March 26th, 2008, 01:07 PM
So I turned my tv on and was going to play a movie on my xbox360. 360 turns on and I hear the beep signifying my login to xbox live but there are just white and black marks on the screen. I reboot the xbox and the same thing again. Thinking my xbox is messed up I try the wii (which runs through component cables as well) and get a black screen, ie no picture at all. Now I'm worried. I go to my hd antenna and standard definition channels still work, but my hd channels do not. My hd is gone and I want to cry. Any ideas what happened or what my best course of action would now be?

Thanks,
Griff

notwen
March 26th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Could you specify your particular brand/model of TV?

Griff
March 26th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Ok. So I turned off the tv for a while to brood and in that time I guess the problem was solved. I turned the tv back on and everything is working again. I freaked I guess. It just seems weird that hd would stop working like that and then start working again with no actions taken by me. Thanks, though.

BTW I have a Sony 42" rear projection hd lcd. I've had it a little more than two years and it's been awesome. The quality is much better than my friend's toshiba dlp.