PDA

View Full Version : Any Call of Duty 4 players (XBOX 360)

Alex&Linux
March 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Any Ubuntu users that like COD 4 (Xbix 360)
I like playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch, my gamertag is "sientese" (no quotes) if anyone wants to play!

*I don't have internet at my new place yet, but soon I hope to be back online.

WastingBody
March 20th, 2008, 02:17 AM
I play CoD4 occasionally; I prefer to play Halo 3 myself.

igknighted
March 20th, 2008, 02:55 AM
I play on the PC... I hate FPS games on consoles, you just can't aim with a gamepad like you can with a mouse.

Vitamin-Carrot
March 20th, 2008, 04:17 AM
yeah i understand that the console market is huge and theres alot of money in it but seriously - i a world where crossplatfrom compettion is slowly becoming more and more popular a pc gamer would pwn a console gamer at any FPS online. I dont understand why they insist putting fps titles on consoles i really dont.

I watched my lil bro play hl2 on his console and the ai was dumbed down to the point where a child could put the pwnage on without having to try.

WastingBody
March 20th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Some people can't aim at all with a mouse and will lose every game they ever play even though its on the easiest difficulty. I also lack the hardware to play any games that have come out in the past four or five years. I'll just stick with what I know best.

notwen
March 20th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I play CoD4 a good bit, will probably play more once the next map pack is released. Only reason I do my gaming on consoles is I grew tired of having to update my PC every so often just for games. Unless another MMORPG comes out that can hold my attention, I'll stick w/ console gaming. =]

Wobedraggled
March 20th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I play (same name) just hit commander the other night.

igknighted
March 20th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I play CoD4 a good bit, will probably play more once the next map pack is released. Only reason I do my gaming on consoles is I grew tired of having to update my PC every so often just for games. Unless another MMORPG comes out that can hold my attention, I'll stick w/ console gaming. =]

Is it really all that different from upgrading your console every 3/4 years? Sure a PC upgrade is a little more expensive, but if you ride just behind bleeding edge you can play anything that comes out for cheap (I've got less than $500 invested in the PC in my sig and can play crysis dx10 at acceptable framerate/res and cod4 barely taxes it)