PDA

View Full Version : Quote Jay leno jokes

amitabhishek
March 19th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Yes! We do get Tonight Show right here in India and I love it. Though some of the jokes are more relevant if you are in America. Most of the one liners are simply hilarious. esp. the ones on Larry Craig, George Bush, Clinton, MJ and now Elliot Spitzer

The one that i can recollect is "It's interesting. Although Spitzer only spoke for 2 min and 40 secs, he still had to pay for the entire hour."

kindofabuzz
March 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I prefer David Letterman http://de.geocities.com/syntronica/smilies/green-thumb_SML.gif

batman01
March 19th, 2008, 12:17 PM
who?

kindofabuzz
March 19th, 2008, 12:43 PM
who?

i'm hoping you're being sarcastic.

clanky
March 19th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Or maybe just not American?

kindofabuzz
March 19th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Or maybe just not American?

Well i was thinking he was saying who to me saying David Letterman. So i was thinking you know who jay Leno is but not David Letterman? But yeah i guess he was saying who? to the OP

clanky
March 19th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I guess it could hve been eiter, I live in the UK and have heard of both, but I know that many people I know have not, it could be that someone outside of the US has heard of Leno, but not Letterman.

By the way, I think Letterman is the funnier of the two as well.

regomodo
March 19th, 2008, 01:12 PM
do either actually write their own jokes?

amitabhishek
March 19th, 2008, 02:17 PM
As far as I know, we don't get David Letterman show so can't really comment.

p_quarles
March 19th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Jon Stewart is funnier than any of them.

Taino
March 19th, 2008, 02:30 PM
do either actually write their own jokes?

Nope, there was a "writers strike" recently in Hollywood CA. (its ended now) but when it was ongoing these comedians did have to write there own jokes for a few weeks worth of shows.

For the most part they have "comic writers" working for these shows, You only really write your own jokes when your an independent stand up comic working on your own.

fatality_uk
March 19th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Jon Stewart is funnier than any of them.

+1 very much agreed :lolflag: