PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Release Party

ChuckFrain
March 19th, 2008, 01:26 AM
April 24th is the release date for our favorite OS. We're going to celebrate it as we did the last release with a meal out somewhere. Friends and family are invited!

We do have to decide on when and where to have the party. For the when, please vote here by the end of March!

As for the where, please post your suggestions for restaurants here and we'll gather them together for the next poll. I'm thinking we'll do it in Columbia as our last gathering was in the Frederick area.

rhoderickj
March 19th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Chuck,

You might want to edit that to include the day of the week in the options. Thursday, April 24th, Friday, April 25th, and so on.

phr0ze
April 1st, 2008, 11:23 AM
The downside to Friday is it's going to be so hard to get a big table anywhere.

I'll vote for red robin or TGI Fridays.

ChuckFrain
April 2nd, 2008, 02:40 AM
Friday will be a bit tricky to get a big table I admit. We'll do what we did last time and call around see what we can get. If we cannot get reservation for the size we need on the friday night we'll do it Thursday night.

Besides, if we do it Thursday night I get to go to:)

We'll discuss it in IRC tomorrow evening

rhoderickj
April 3rd, 2008, 03:42 AM
Friday will be a bit tricky to get a big table I admit. We'll do what we did last time and call around see what we can get. If we cannot get reservation for the size we need on the friday night we'll do it Thursday night.

Besides, if we do it Thursday night I get to go to:)

We'll discuss it in IRC tomorrow evening

I suggest we find a place that caters to parties. Although Pizza Hut wouldn't be my first choice, I do know that most Pizza Huts offer rooms that can be reserved for large parties. Of course, I'm fine with whatever. Red Robin, Fridays, etc.

Was anything decided in the meeting? Did anyone copy the transcript?