PDA

View Full Version : it's no big deal

fuscia
March 18th, 2008, 02:21 AM
i appreciate all the pm's and kind thoughts, even the 'drama queen' remark ("not since helen of troy has such beauty launched so many ships"). it's unfortunate, but in regard to the leadership of the forum, i'm not really working out for them and they're not really working out for me. it's simply just a matter of "let's just wish each other well and go our seperate ways". if i kept on, i can see the possibility of getting a permanent infraction or even banned. my purpose in coming here, in the first place, was to get linux help. i still need that help and getting banned or having to have post approval is a pain in the butt i'm just not willing to put up with. i'm sure i'll be stopping by the next time i screw my computer to the wall. see you all then.

:guitar:.

LaRoza
March 18th, 2008, 02:30 AM
See you then, and hope all computer problems are easily fixed :)

hhhhhx
March 18th, 2008, 02:33 AM
bye

uberlube
March 18th, 2008, 02:36 AM
You'll be back :lolflag:

steveneddy
March 18th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Well....ok.

Vitamin-Carrot
March 18th, 2008, 03:01 AM
no dont leave me ....

i dont know you but please dont goooooo

/me cries
:(

OrangeCrate
March 20th, 2008, 03:54 PM
As promised...

Welcome back.

:)

chucky chuckaluck
March 20th, 2008, 04:34 PM
jean grey has become the phoenix.

NightwishFan
March 20th, 2008, 04:35 PM
=d

wieman01
March 20th, 2008, 05:54 PM
chucky chuckaluck is fuscia's alter ego for those who don't know.

FuturePilot
March 20th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Well it's been fun fuscia. You've given us all some good laughs and memories.
Best wishes. ;)

-grubby
March 22nd, 2008, 01:41 AM
I wish you a good future. Sorry to see you go. But I can see that you need to move on.

onshiv
March 22nd, 2008, 02:02 AM

LaRoza
March 22nd, 2008, 02:06 AM
fuscia is still here...

Why is everyone so sad :-)

onshiv
March 22nd, 2008, 04:11 AM

RAV TUX
March 22nd, 2008, 06:26 AM
jean grey has become the phoenix.

chucky chuckaluck is fuscia's alter ego for those who don't know.

Alternates(alter egos) are allowed? ;) Wow! I just read the resolution thread KiwiNZ that was a great move on your part. Awesome leadership! Chucky Welcome!

LaRoza
March 22nd, 2008, 06:29 AM
You always have a place that your welcomed at... ;)

Alternates(alter egos) are allowed? ;)

Not normally, but given the circumstances, the admins thought it would be best to allow fuscia to switch over to avoid anything from carrying over. Originally, the dup account was banned, but fuscia requested that fuscia be banned and the other opened.

Note, fuscia was never banned.

RAV TUX
March 22nd, 2008, 06:33 AM
Not normally, but given the circumstances, the admins thought it would be best to allow fuscia to switch over to avoid anything from carrying over. Originally, the dup account was banned, but fuscia requested that fuscia be banned and the other opened.

Note, fuscia was never banned.LaRoza I commend the staff on making the right decision here.

Awesome leadership!

chucky chuckaluck
March 22nd, 2008, 04:45 PM

Note, fuscia was never banned.

rav is correct. this was handled very well and i appreciate it. in fact, i notice my fuscia account has been given the honorary title of 'guest', rather than burnt beans. thanks for that, as well.

it had always been my intent to 'tone it down' for these forums (normally, i'm a complete jerk)and i guess i hadn't gone far enough. it's easier for me to just get a fresh start and that was my intent with creating a new account. i had originally planned to do this privately, but i guess i gave myself away in the screenshot thread. anyway, i'm glad it worked out as it did and i'm glad all my friends don't think i abandoned them. thank you all for your kindnesses and your kind thoughts.

LaRoza
March 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Alternates(alter egos) are allowed? ;) Wow! I just read the resolution thread KiwiNZ that was a great move on your part. Awesome leadership! Chucky Welcome!

LaRoza I commend the staff on making the right decision here.

Awesome leadership!

rav is correct. this was handled very well and i appreciate it. in fact, i notice my fuscia account has been given the honorary title of 'guest', rather than burnt beans. thanks for that, as well.

it had always been my intent to 'tone it down' for these forums (normally, i'm a complete jerk)and i guess i hadn't gone far enough. it's easier for me to just get a fresh start and that was my intent with creating a new account. i had originally planned to do this privately, but i guess i gave myself away in the screenshot thread. anyway, i'm glad it worked out as it did and i'm glad all my friends don't think i abandoned them. thank you all for your kindnesses and your kind thoughts.

Hopefully, everyone will be happy now and in the future.

Hope you can tone it down fuscia (your current name is just to weird for me to say just yet, give it time). Even I have to hold back a little on the forums, with varying success.

wieman01
March 22nd, 2008, 04:58 PM

Hope you can tone it down fuscia (your current name is just to weird for me to say just yet, give it time). Even I have to hold back a little on the forums, with varying success.
With no success at all I believe you wanted to say...

chucky chuckaluck
March 22nd, 2008, 05:21 PM

i'll still answer to fuscia. on another forum, i have over 120 accounts, but most people figure out it's me and just call me 'fuscia' anyway. i've been called worse.