PDA

View Full Version : 'Creepy gnome' terrorises town

santiagoward2000
March 12th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Hi!
First of all, I want to say this has nothing to do with the DE Gnome. A friend of mine just gave me this link (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece), and I found the story REALLY funny. What do you think about the video?

OoooMatron
March 12th, 2008, 10:13 AM
LOL.

It's probably just a midget or something minding his business after a night out on the **** :D

Did you hear the boy scream like a little baby :D

"terrorizing the town" hahahah hardly.

DirtDawg
March 12th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Well, I already posted some responses on a duplicate thread, but it got trashed! Next time, trash the duplicate with no responses, please.

Anyways, as I said before, I thought this video was hi-larious! There is a very similar video here, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHXEqC5BCus) pretty much confirming this as a hoax(boo!). They even nail it with a flashlight at 1:13 and it looks like it's wearing an ammo sash, lol! Most likely it's a goof-off walking on their knees with over-sized clothes on.

I always wish these kinds of things were real but, alas, they never are.

zxscooby
March 12th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Why cant anyone seem to get a good shot of anything like this
its always all grainy and out of focus. Personaly , i would try to catch it in a pillow
case or a fishing net. Chances are if its throwing rocks it probably doesnt know
"Magic Missile"

OoooMatron
March 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
haha that second video is really funny. funny that they are both almost identical though.

Dr Small
March 12th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I watched it with my mom, and I said it was fake.... It has to be. And why be so afraid of a little midget throwing rocks? Tackle him! :D

santiagoward2000
March 12th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Well, I already posted some responses on a duplicate thread, but it got trashed! Next time, trash the duplicate with no responses, please.

:oops: Sorry I double-posted it. The thing is Firefox froze when I hit post and I thought it hadn't been posted. Anyway, when I asked the mods to delete one of them, there were no replies yet.

Ultra Magnus
March 12th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Ahahahahaha - Thats pretty funny - why is he walking sideways?

bobbybobington
March 14th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Lol pretty funny, but I can definately see how their imaginations made something creepy into something terrifying.