PDA

View Full Version : Do you folks like coffee?

st0n3cutt3r
March 12th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Just curious after looking at all of the little coffee images below usernames how many people actually like/drink coffee.

Also, this related youtube video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=XIrmhvY8SX0) - An advertisement for Duncan Hills Coffee from the cartoon Metalocalypse.

Worksafe version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3UwLqiolg) (music only, no video)

Barrucadu
March 12th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Well, I don't like coffee. Nor do I particularly like tea, but tea is much nicer than coffee.

jrusso2
March 12th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I like coffee but I drink it in moderation.

JacobRogers
March 12th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Coffee coffe coffee cofffee coffee coffee coffee coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer the french press method

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/French_press.jpg

ODF
March 12th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I don't care to pay 3000$ for a coffee machine.

I like them that much.

But since I'm building my house soon, I'm trying to steal it from my parents by telling them to buy a better one :D

I drink about 2-3 coffee each day =(

kostkon
March 12th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Yeap, I like coffee, hot or cold, mostly sweet, always instant!

tekguy
March 12th, 2008, 12:36 AM
I can not stand coffee. It is gross. lol.

uberlube
March 12th, 2008, 12:37 AM
EWWW, Instant coffee is narsty! :oops:

Iceni
March 12th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Cofee is great. I've quit:)

March 12th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I hated coffee until I was 22. I had to sit in the jailhouse for a couple of days, and the only thing to do was drink coffee and play cards. I came out a coffee drinker.

rudder
March 12th, 2008, 12:44 AM
I am a coffee snob like JacobRogers... french press all the way. I have to watch too much of the stuff though. High cholesterol runs in my family and the press squeezes a little extra into each cup (so they say):(

Superkoop
March 12th, 2008, 12:49 AM
I like coffee that is like mixed half way with milk...but I drink it only rarely.

Peter Anselmo
March 12th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Cofee is disgusting - but Mocha's - Oh Man. Mix anything with chocolate and it gets exponentially better.

raul_
March 12th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Portugal = Expresso's 8) can't live without it. 2 a day at least

Pethegreat
March 12th, 2008, 02:03 AM
I don't like the taste that much, but when I need some caffefine, I will drink a cup of it. I don't add anything to it. i tried and it did not do much for me taste wise.

I love tea though. I can easily go through a gallon of brewed iced tea in a week.

ericartman
March 12th, 2008, 02:03 AM
LOve coffee, grind my own, Like Kona the best. My sister lives in Hawaii and sends me some regularly. Started drinking when I read it helps control sugar levels and diabetes, have since read conflicting reports. I will say it works for me.

Cart

Linuxratty
March 12th, 2008, 02:08 AM
I like coffee with coco powder and soy milk for breakfast.

Victormd
March 12th, 2008, 02:08 AM
LOVE COFFEE!!! Drink about 2 pots a day (at least)! But it has to be strong (Brazilian Coffee is the best!).

st0n3cutt3r
March 12th, 2008, 02:12 AM
I was talking to one of my friend's nephews recently while I was making coffee, and he asked if he could have some (he's 8 years old, I believe). I remember loving the smell of coffee from when I was that age, but I hated the taste.

I asked him "You like coffee?"
"Yeah!"
"Let me guess, with lots of cream and sugar?"
"Yeah! How did you know?"

*sigh* kids....

Jeff Rage
March 12th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I don't drink coffee. Diet soda for me.

fuscia
March 12th, 2008, 01:46 PM
i love coffee. i wish it had more of an effect on me (particularly this morning). unfortunately, i think it would have more of an effect, a negative one, if i quit drinking it.

NightwishFan
March 12th, 2008, 01:55 PM
I enjoy cups of coffee at the odd time. I have tried many, and so far french roast is my favorite. Does anyone have any other that they recommend is better?

I like my coffee with a bit of cream and no sugar.

ShodanjoDM
March 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Yup, drink it daily.

Dr Small
March 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I like my coffee with no cream and a teaspoon of sugar :)

Dennis
March 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Since you are asking - mine´s a tea please, milk no sugar. Ta :)

NightwishFan
March 12th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I can't wait until I get a cup in my rank logo. All I have are beans. Gotta go earn them I guess. :)

Lord DarkPat
March 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM
french vanilla........ hard to resist(yum,yum,yum)
All adults around me say, " You're only 12! Only adults should drink coffee!", I hate that!!
My mom doesn't mind, though(thankfully so)

matherians2
March 12th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I am a fan of cold drinks.

Sunflower1970
March 12th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I sort of like coffee. If I drink it I have to doctor it up a lot with sugar free flavoring, chocolate and heavy cream.

I usually don't drink it at all unless I'm tired. This week I'm drinking it every day due to the dreaded daylight savings time changeover which always makes me beyond exhausted for at least a week before I get used to it.

swimb
March 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I love coffe, ground fresh with a hazelnut or two in with it.

BlowflyBob
March 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
I cannot remember the last time I drank a cup of coffee. 5years or more. It's kind of lonely being a non coffee drinker. Get lots of puzzled looks from people when I tell them I don't drink coffee. Especially around the office, coffee seems to be the drug of choice for dealing with office drudgery.

Bölvağur
March 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I I got a coffee machine that is never used. I might begin to drink coffee when I turn 30 and lose my sense of taste :)

Btw, it seems to me that "young people" don't drink coffee as much as they used to do. So perhaps coffee drinkers are a dying breed :-/

-grubby
March 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I like coffee but I drink it in moderation.

+1

NightwishFan
March 12th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Coffee for me, is less of a common thing, I hold it in a regard similar to how many treat beverages like tea. I like it in specific ways, and I am eager to explore the culture of it.

bred
March 12th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I like coffee but prefer a good tea
coffe arabica illy, lavazza the best IMPO
:-({|=

cerebrix
March 14th, 2008, 12:13 PM
how in envisioned this thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB46ocivECs

Do You Folks Like Coffee
Real Coffee
From the Hills Of Colombia

Then Duncan Hills Will Wake You
From A Thousand Deaths
A Cup Of Life Blood
(Dying Dying)
You're Dying For A Cup

Guatemala Blend
Ethiopian
French Vanilla Roast
(Dying Dying)
You're Dying For A Cup

Prepare For Ultimate Flavor
You're Gonna Get Some Milk
And Scream For Your Cream

Duncan Hills
Duncan Hills
Duncan Hills

NightwishFan
March 14th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Hey man thanks for bumpin this you got me in the mood for a cup. :)

freebeer
March 14th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I suspect the OP isn't a big coffee fan -- the tip-off is the first choice: "almost every day". It's as if he couldn't fathom that some people would drink coffee every day. (I do)

In my college days I estimated that I drank between 7-9 pots a day. Yeah.. that's not a typo (a "pot" being the equivalent of 10-12 6oz cups). And it was usually the nasty cafeteria-type stuff. I also tended to be at the university 18 hours per day. :D

I don't drink it as much now... probably only 2 pots. :lol:

popch
March 14th, 2008, 05:17 PM
I let no century pass without having a nice cuppa koffee.

aaaantoine
March 14th, 2008, 05:18 PM
I fluctuate between 0 and 3 cups per day.

st0n3cutt3r
March 15th, 2008, 12:22 AM
I suspect the OP isn't a big coffee fan -- the tip-off is the first choice: "almost every day". It's as if he couldn't fathom that some people would drink coffee every day. (I do)

Hey! I love coffee!! I just didn't want to force people who don't drink it every day into one of the other categories :p

I drink 2-3 pots a day. :lolflag:

freebeer
March 15th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I guessed wrong, then. :D (he typed, while sipping on a freshly ground cup of Almond Ameretto blend.)