PDA

View Full Version : Zareason rocks!!!!

drascus
March 11th, 2008, 02:34 AM
So I was in the market for a new laptop. I started looking at system 76 but something about it just didn't meet my fancy. So I took a look at Zareason. I like 'em they seemed to be passionate about what they do and it looked like they turned out a nice product. So I jumped in and bought a megalap. It just arrived today and wow is this thing awsome. It has dedicated keys to open firefox and evolution e-mail it also has a button that automatically locks the screen. This is superficial but one of my favourite things is that it has a Ubuntu symbol where the Windows symbol usually is!!! This thing has four speakers and an integrated sub woofer!! The screen is nearly the size of my TV. The thing came with Ubuntu Pre-installed and with all the updates already installed for me. So I didn't have to spend any time waiting for updates or nothing. Just turn it on and start playing. I would definitely suggest that if you have been looking for a laptop that runs Ubuntu natively and runs it like a champ. Well then Zareason is your company.
Check it out:http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16151&cat=0&page=1

Superkoop
March 11th, 2008, 02:50 AM
The keyboard they have is pretty cool. With the Ubuntu key instead of Windows. And I would consider getting it, but I don't like that the board has all those extra junk hotkeys on it, and isn't as minimal as I prefer.
But the lappy you got looks pretty nice. ^_^

zmjjmz
March 11th, 2008, 03:03 AM
It really is great, but $500 too expensive for my tastes...