PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates drops as richest

adityakavoor
March 7th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Well, not as rich as you might think

Well, not as rich as Warren Buffet anyway.
In fact, not even as rich as Carlos Slim Helu.

The co-founder of Microsoft, has lost the richest man on the planet crown, a position he held for the last 13 years according to Forbes magazine.

have your say .

jrusso2
March 7th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Well he has been giving a lot of money to charity, and maybe his stock has dropped in value?

amingv
March 7th, 2008, 07:25 AM
He's the third richest man right now, which is not to little IMO. Sour comments aside he's a brilliant person as well, and that cannot be measured with money. (Not to mention his historical value for computers).

The Titan
March 7th, 2008, 08:49 AM
As much as i hate windows..... I don't dog bill gates because he does give a lot of money to charity. (not that you are)... but .... thats my say anyways. I bet he uses ubuntu though :lolflag:

billgoldberg
March 7th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Boehoe.

All joking aside, gates is doing great things for charity and did great things for the pc in general.

vishzilla
March 7th, 2008, 08:51 AM
EU really ruined his chance this time!!!

The Titan
March 7th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Boehoe.

All joking aside, gates is doing great things for charity and did great things for the pc in general.

Firstly, WTF is Boehoe?

Secondly, i totally agree

SZF2001
March 7th, 2008, 09:04 AM
"Ah crap, instead of twelve large widescreen HD TV's, I'll only have to settle for ten."

Seriously though, he's not a bad guy. If it wasn't for 98 I wouldn't have been in touch with computers like I am today.

adityakavoor
March 7th, 2008, 10:03 AM
If it wasn't for 98 I wouldn't have been in touch with computers like I am today

I second you

jpittack
March 7th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Warren Buffet doesn't have a crazy large house, which would help. His house is smaller than mine I think. I look up to him the most out of the rich man group.