PDA

View Full Version : Are you a new user, live in Southeast Ohio, and are wanting to learn Ubuntu?

zerhacke
March 4th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Hello!

I am Zerhacke. I run a nonprofit business distributing and teaching Linux and Ubuntu in particular. We operate out of Cambridge.

If you'd like to learn Linux or Ubuntu please visit http://unixwerks.com or contact me via private message on here. We offer free classes to anyone who wants them. All you have to do is make it to our office.

We also offer installation services for free, so if you can't figure out how to install it but still want to use it, let us do the work for you.

Thanks!

mygor
April 30th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Hi I am from Mt Perry about 20 miles from you. I have been using Ubuntu for about 1 year. I read in your blog that your dad is getting servers for free. I am interested in learning about setting up severs with Ubuntu. I have been building and servicing PCs for about 13 years. But I have never been able to afford a server to play with. I was wondering if you might help me out there ? I don't make a lot of money out here on the farm but might be able to work something out. I just donated most of my networking stuff to the L.C.C.S. (Licking County Computer Society) Including a 36 port hub.

If you can help let me know!

mygor@hotmail.com

zerhacke
May 4th, 2008, 11:17 PM
You have email, mygor.