PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Read my Xbox Blog, I'm so lonely.

Gen2ly
March 2nd, 2008, 07:21 AM
I know this is pathetic and this post may be considered spam (no adverts - promise) but no one ever reads my blog. So I'm begging, pleading, asking, please come read it.

http://xboxgqr.wordpress.com/

hhhhhx
March 2nd, 2008, 07:28 AM
ok, but only because you asked nicely. :lolflag:

EDIT: its actually a very nice blog :)

Vitamin-Carrot
March 2nd, 2008, 07:56 AM
roap?

I know im an advocate of teh interwebs ever evolving language but teh articles need teh spell check :(

when it comes to peoples posts on a forum and IM and ingame chat and irc sure sweet but if your going to review a really good game and i mean a seriously good game and want other people to read it you need to make sure you feed what you have written through the spell check shredder at least 4 times before getting someone you know to go through it for to be the checking of the articles flow.

apart from that

cool

3rdalbum
March 2nd, 2008, 09:10 AM
I've taken a look at yours; I'm not a console gamer nor a Windows gamer, but I thought your posts were pretty good. Particularly the Call Of Duty review; looks like I'll have to see this game in action.

Now can you (all) have a look at my blog? http://bigbolshevik.blogs.friendster.com/a_man_and_his_penguin

SomeGuyDude
March 2nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
The articles are good, but too brief. Like I only get a quick glimpse at the game.

Read IGN's reviews, for example, and notice how deep they dig. I like your writing style and think you've got a good knack for the review shtick, but need to make your articles deeper.

Gen2ly
March 2nd, 2008, 08:32 PM
Hey thanks for to all for taking a look. I've been writing now for several weeks and it's good to hear some opinions. I wasn't sure if people weren't looking at my site becausenobody heard about it or if it wasn't any good.

Vitamin-C, thanks alot for pointing out about spell-checking. I proof read my articles but obviously this isn't perfect. Obvioulsy it's not a habit of mine.

3rdalbum, I love linux blogs. :)

SomeGuyDude, yeah the articles are pretty brief like a picture on a magazine. Thats sort of what I was going for though. I like IGN, Gamespot reviews too, at times though I want to read a couple paragraphs and find out if the game worth looking into. I'll keep this in mind though, my reviews do tend to be getting longer. :-?

I'll be writing about Devil May Cry 4 on the weekend, hint: it's good.